When you crack a tooth during quarantine...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Called the dentist and they are closed. Only doing procedures for infections and severe pain. Dentist told me to go to CVS and buy a Home Filling Repair kit and she would see me when they are allowed to open back up. Since its a back upper molar, I laid on the kitchen counter and had my daughter do the procedure while my son held the flashlight.

F3LoA30.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm just curious about the temperature inside that house. The wardrobes are all over the place.

Ha! My son is a 16 year old streaker. He refuses to put clothes on but just runs around in a pair of shorts. My daughter usually has a sweater AND a blanket. And I’m usually comfortable in short sleeves or something light. We keep it at 69 degrees during the day.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That’s pretty bad ass if you ask me.

last week I cut myself pretty bad and thought I’d be suturing myself up because I didn’t want to go to the ER. I tried super glue first and it worked extremely well and I’m healing nicely.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

last week I cut myself pretty bad and thought I’d be suturing myself up because I didn’t want to go to the ER. I tried super glue first and it worked extremely well and I’m healing nicely.

Was there a blue Rhino anywhere in the area....????

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

I keep a tube of superglue in the work truck for this reason

danatkins

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Had a tooth that was really bothering me last Saturday took Monday off called multiple places and only one I could through to was my main dentist here in town. He said tooth was dead and yanked it. 45 minutes after I left the house I was back home

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Yes they sell kits. It is usually IRM, or ZOE. (intermediate filling material, or zinc oxide eugenol). If it smells like oil of cloves or grandma's Christmas ham it is the latter. Eugenol is amazing and we still don't fully understand how it works but it almost instantly soothes. We've gotten away from it because it hinders bond strength of the eventual final filling. We've learned in recent years that the bond blocking effects don't last past several days but most docs are still avoiding it because of the initial findings. It's why every dental office used to smell the same way.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Yes they sell kits. It is usually IRM, or ZOE. (intermediate filling material, or zinc oxide eugenol). If it smells like oil of cloves or grandma's Christmas ham it is the latter. Eugenol is amazing and we still don't fully understand how it works but it almost instantly soothes. We've gotten away from it because it hinders bond strength of the eventual final filling. We've learned in recent years that the bond blocking effects don't last past several days but most docs are still avoiding it because of the initial findings. It's why every dental office used to smell the same way.

It definitely smells and tastes like cloves.

Top Bottom