• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    So we are to "shelter in place." What if my old lady decides she is sick of my goat smelling a$$ and wants me out? You can't rent or lease a place and you can't stay there with her either. What does one do?? Can't get divorced either as the courts are closed. What now???

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm assuming, and hoping, this is a hypothetical. If not, I'd attempt to calmly explain (for the reasons you just mentioned) that you can't do that even if you'd be happy to oblige.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Well, one thing you can do is what I'm doing. I'm behaving very well and am treating my wife with the respect she deserves. That way, she won't have the desire to kick my goat smelling a$$ to the curb. That's worked pretty well for me for about 23 years of marriage and through all the drama that 9 kids bring. Hell, I even treat her mother well. A little discipline and self control goes a long way!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have plenty of travel trailers/motorhomes to chose from. Heck, my personal motorhome I have 2 LCD TVs, Dish Network, even a washer and dryer, so I am not worried about it.

Besides, the house is in my name.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Family room with sofa big enough to sleep on or guest room and a schedule for kitchen time. Hopefully you have two bathrooms (you get the small one).

To avoid this always give her control of the remote control, choice of what to eat (and when), choice of shores to do and don't talk about how much you wish you had spent even more $$$$ on guns and ammo (unless she asks you why you didn't).

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The bible says the love of a good woman is worth more than rubies...

It is true. I am fortunate that my bride of nearly 30 years has said several times the last few weeks "thanks for all you are doing to keep us safe and fed". It is up to you to create that safe environment that she needs to thrive in. Like every one we have our moments but they are brief because she knows it is all for the family. Things that she wasn't that keen on in the past, like preps and security, are now looked at with different eyes. Show her it is all for her and things will begin to turn around...

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The bible says the love of a good woman is worth more than rubies...

It is true. I am fortunate that my bride of nearly 30 years has said several times the last few weeks "thanks for all you are doing to keep us safe and fed". It is up to you to create that safe environment that she needs to thrive in. Like every one we have our moments but they are brief because she knows it is all for the family. Things that she wasn't that keen on in the past, like preps and security, are now looked at with different eyes. Show her it is all for her and things will begin to turn around...

God, on the 8th day said, "for men, let there be be a companion, a creature that surpasses man in beauty, pose, kindness, and intellect, let this woman be found in all corners of the earth." God then made the world round and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    God, on the 8th day said, "for men, let there be be a companion, a creature that surpasses man in beauty, pose, kindness, and intellect, let this woman be found in all corners of the earth." God then made the world round and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

With Gods blessings I found a corner in a round world...

Want to add, He also said that the companion would "put up with your sh;t"...

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    [FONT=&quot]It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. You make your own luck.[/FONT]

Top Bottom