Looking For Search Engine That Isn't Filterd Through Leftists...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Did a search last night for what should have been a hot topic from all sides. 6 pages in and not an article from a single conservative site, though Vox, Salon, and the like along with MSM were listed. I know articles exist on this topic in conservative world.

What search is not filtering like this?

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    FYI, you can also exclude sources and key words from any search engine if you want.

For instance, you can search for:

Ice Cream -Vanilla -Chocolate (this would also work for -vox, -salon, etc if you want to exclude those sources)

And you'll get results for ice cream that exclude the terms vanilla and chocolate. The most handy place to use that, is eBay, IMO. All of the "L@@K" and all of that crap you can filter out pretty quickly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    FYI, you can also exclude sources and key words from any search engine if you want.

For instance, you can search for:

Ice Cream -Vanilla -Chocolate (this would also work for -vox, -salon, etc if you want to exclude those sources)

And you'll get results for ice cream that exclude the terms vanilla and chocolate. The most handy place to use that, is eBay, IMO. All of the "L@@K" and all of that crap you can filter out pretty quickly.

It was amazing last night, I did a search and the 6 pages of Google results on Startpage interface were a literal laundry list of MSM and left publications. Not a single even conservative leaning source.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It was amazing last night, I did a search and the 6 pages of Google results on Startpage interface were a literal laundry list of MSM and left publications. Not a single even conservative leaning source.

I've found that to be the norm rather than the exception. Even duckduckgo can only filter through the aggregate it's given and when that aggregate all leans a certain direction, it is what it is. That's why knowing a couple of searching tricks is handy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom