• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m one of the first thousand on this site, so here’s my meltdown. I can no longer deal with all the voices in my head, combined with the keyboard voices here. Too many rules to follow, too much interwebz drama. I mean, 50 posts before I can sell or buy? Pictures of my **** “required”? State Troopers stealing wallets, IMPD making me turgid, and I don’t even live in Marion county? Cowboys with superiority complexes, heavy handed MODS, then there’s the JAGA’s, don’t get me started...this is it, I can’t take it anymore. The state chooses what businesses live and die, mine is one of the ones culled from the herd. Survival of the fittest, well it was a helluva run, but...I’m OUTTY!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    giphy.gif

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Only the male prostitutes with the appropriate equipment to maintain a proper social distance are essential. Is your equipment coming up short?
    My equipment is NOT cumming up short. It’s not 6’ but it’s NOT cumming up short. Just a PSA for all the single ladies. No, I’m not gonna put a ring on it, well, at least not your finger...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wednesday has been declared BOURBON FREE! Ok, I mean Wednesday AFTER sunrise, and I will update with any significant changes to the current shelter w/o BOURBON in effect after sunrise.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I knew where you were going with this before I got half way through the read.

And of course some had to jump in for a quick last kick in the pants because liberals have no sense of humor, it's all part of the mental illness of liberalism.

Pretty sure I'm done posting here too...until the next time.

Top Bottom