• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So there appears to be a trend going on amongst the type of people who have to get arrested during this whole pandemic thing, and it is not pretty.

Idiots who have put them in a position to have contact with the police have resorted to spitting on us. Now it's not to say that people have not spit before, but it is becoming common and a way to have a huge eff-you to the police. I got spit on yesterday, some of my shift mates have been spit on, and my other half has been spit on twice, all within the last couple weeks. Today I had occasion to talk with the president of the FOP and I brought this up and he confirmed that it's not just anecdotal, it is a trend around the country. Seriously. During this pandemic with everyone trying to avoid the virus, these morons are using it as a weapon. The worst part of this is that the level of that charge is a Level 6 Felony, the lowest felony charge.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And in this I am not in the least bit surprised. We have let that section of society run amok and have their way far too long. It is a boiling kettle and will run over at some point. And when it does it will not be pretty.

Stay as safe as possible out there.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Man that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that and especially with what's going. That Felony charge should be upped a class or 2, but I doubt the scum that are doing this would even care

Try and stay safe out there and thanks for your service!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It is my belief that anyone who spits on any other human during a time of pandemic should be beat to a ****ing pulp.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that and especially with what's going. That Felony charge should be upped a class or 2, but I doubt the scum that are doing this would even care

Try and stay safe out there and thanks for your service!

These crap sacks have no fear of catching a charge in Marion Co. They will be back out before you know it and doing the same crap sack crap they were doing to get arrested.

And they are starting to drive like the crap sacks that they are.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No way. No way I could have that happen and not get myself indicted. My hat's off to you VU and everyone else out there with a badge on, there is no way I would have a job.

Anyone who does this should know in advance that they're trading this instant of perverse pleasure for all of their front teeth taken by a maglight.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And they are starting to drive like the crap sacks that they are.

You ain't kidding. I went out for a ride today, not going anywhere, just to get out and about and have a look.
    Idiots abound on East Washington Street.

Thought they were filming a Mad Max sequel. :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To quote Sgt Esterhaus, "Lets be careful out there." Happened to one of the Cops at the VA Med Center on Wednesday I think. The drunk a-hole in question was positive for Coronavirus. Last I heard the Officer is in quarantine with no symptoms.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No way. No way I could have that happen and not get myself indicted. My hat's off to you VU and everyone else out there with a badge on, there is no way I would have a job.

This is the absolute worst thing you can do to me or any person pandemic or not. It is the absolute lowest indignity. And that group of animals knows it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It is my belief that anyone who spits on any other human during a time of pandemic should be beat to a ****ing pulp.

Yeah, there’s something about that that should automatically legally entitle the recipient to make the idiot sorry s/he ever got out of bed that morning.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw where the mayor of Houston recently asked all the criminals to take some time off during the pandemic. Maybe Mayor Stinky Shoes ought to give that a try. :rolleyes:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

Anyone who does this should know in advance that they're trading this instant of perverse pleasure for all of their front teeth taken by a maglight.

My sarge came over when I notified him what happened and he asked what force was used. He was somewhat in disbelief when I told him none.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    It would be a shame if the dirtbags repeatedly bumped their heads on the door of the car on their way to the jail. You know, enough to help them take a little nap so they're well rested for booking.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    My sarge came over when I notified him what happened and he asked what force was used. He was somewhat in disbelief when I told him none.

Seems like such an event calls for at least a sprinkle of pepper or a ride on the lightning express, but that's just my take.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    bb6b8e07c31e7ab9f481240e97704020.gif

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Yep. I don't have the self control to deal with that. Hats off to any officer who stays composed enough to not try and immediately and fill in the nearest pot hole with the perp's face.

Top Bottom