Pressure relief valve. Just a thread to vent,use sarcasm,call each other on bs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And have a good time.Any topic.

I have all the nuns.

You will be weighed on the scales,and our duck is ready. Choose your cape well.

:40oz:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Here's my vent for the day.

Me yesterday when it was 60 degrees: "OMG it feels so great outside!"
    Me today when it was 70 degrees "OMG why is it so ****ing hot?"

Hate hate hate the heat, and I get stressed out just knowing that it's coming.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Self flagellation. I am irritated at how very little my life has changed in the last month or so. Office open as it is "essential", minimal contact with co-workers and none in person with clients so get up, go to work, quietly toil, go home. Rinse and repeat. I curse all who post about being forced to stay home with pay and all the projects they are getting done, netflix they are watching, etc.

first world problems, no disrespect to those who were forced home w/o pay or let go.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Was there a song about a alien giving somebody a funny cigarette to smoke back in the 70’s? I seem to remember it playing on the jukebox?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    You have been enlightened to look upon the moon by the 11 lions!

We we’re kinda constrained in the other thread now we can let it all hang out!

The first order of business it to build a chair in honor of the enlightenment of the eleven lions!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Self flagellation. I am irritated at how very little my life has changed in the last month or so. Office open as it is "essential", minimal contact with co-workers and none in person with clients so get up, go to work, quietly toil, go home. Rinse and repeat. I curse all who post about being forced to stay home with pay and all the projects they are getting done, netflix they are watching, etc.

first world problems, no disrespect to those who were forced home w/o pay or let go.

I took vacation time. My adsense doesn't affect food on the shelves or medical needs. But they probably miss me. I think.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    You have been enlightened to look upon the moon by the 11 lions!

We we’re kinda constrained in the other thread now we can let it all hang out!

The first order of business it to build a chair in honor of the enlightenment of the eleven lions!

So I have to take the chair back to the porch and build one? It's going to be a long night.

Top Bottom