Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Terrible loss. Happens way to often. Prayers for the family
    It's not my job to blow sunshine up your ass............

User Info Menu

A damn shame, thats what it is. Prayers for the fallen and her family.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Absolutely awful. Tragic loss of life. My heart sank into my stomach when I heard the news. Rest well, sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

Master

User Info Menu

So sad to hear about yet another officer's life being taken far too soon. I had the privilege of having talked with her several times through the course of work. She always seemed to have a positive attitude and smile on her face. Rest in peace. Thank you for your service to my neighborhood and our community

User Info Menu

I heard about it and I felt awful.

A bit later I saw the FB post from her boyfriend (?) from a mutual friend... A picture of their son playing dress up in her uniform and hat with the title "I dont know how to tell him". I'm not gonna lie; as a dad, I lost it. I cant imagine trying to have that conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Such a baby only 24, you did good young one Valhalla awaits I hope to encounter you one day.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

I hate everything about this. so sorry.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I'm gonna paste what I posted in the other thread, in response to learning of the officers murder. Like everyone else, I'm sad, I'm angry, im heartbroken for a child who lost their mother, a mother and father who lost their daughter. A team who lost their teammate. A state who lost a champion, a Hero.

I'm truly saddened to hear this. What a senseless loss of a hero.
    Prayers up for the IMPD family and all of this officers friends and family. Rest In Peace Officer.
    Once again though IMPD shows its professionalism with the piece of **** that did this is taken into custody unharmed, upholding their oaths and honor
    They are better men and women than I and we are blessed to have them on the front line against this evil
    Yes
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

So sickening, I remember 24, so much ahead.

User Info Menu

Sad news, she served in the National Guard as well. A good friends an officer in a Chicago suburb and says there's been a big surge in his domestic calls, not surprising though.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast