• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Sounds like maybe a Plumber to help fix a sewer line and maybe some help with a transfer case on a truck too. Anyone know somebody willing to lend a hand on either of those things?

He's in New Castle.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Sounds like maybe a Plumber to help fix a sewer line and maybe some help with a transfer case on a truck too. Anyone know somebody willing to lend a hand on either of those things?

He's in New Castle.
    Thanks for posting this, I didn't read more. A couple folk have backhoes.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    I saw this on another site. Maybe they can help with some things so funds can be diverted to the pressing needs.

United Way has a COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund. They will help with bills, rent and food. Call 1.866.211.9966 and provide zip code and will be given a list of local agencies to provide assistance.

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    thanks so much for the donations and for asking if anyone can help. the problem is the crushed sewer line is under the road, and the city of new castle doesnt claim responsibility. its on me to tear up the road, fix the sewer, refill, and fix the road after... i was given a rough estimate of $5000 and told it would most likely be alot more. gonna call the city on monday and see what can be done but my hopes arent too high at this point. im pretty used to getting screwed by the system *♂️

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Do you know what T case you need? I know somebody who has a bunch laying around if he has the one you need I could get it for you free of charge.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    thanks so much for the donations and for asking if anyone can help. the problem is the crushed sewer line is under the road, and the city of new castle doesnt claim responsibility. its on me to tear up the road, fix the sewer, refill, and fix the road after... i was given a rough estimate of $5000 and told it would most likely be alot more. gonna call the city on monday and see what can be done but my hopes arent too high at this point. im pretty used to getting screwed by the system 路*♂️

In Indy the sewer company is responsible in the street and an easement as well. Look deeper into that...

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    ive contacted the city, they wont budge. theres a city ordinance about the sewers. sucks but we gotta have a working sewer lol. we are at 25% of our donation goal. when i get to $3000 i can get the plumber to start working. thanks again for all the support. im not on this forum as much as id like to be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    thanks so much for the donations and for asking if anyone can help. the problem is the crushed sewer line is under the road, and the city of new castle doesnt claim responsibility. its on me to tear up the road, fix the sewer, refill, and fix the road after... i was given a rough estimate of $5000 and told it would most likely be alot more. gonna call the city on monday and see what can be done but my hopes arent too high at this point. im pretty used to getting screwed by the system 路*♂️
    That sounds wrong. If that is the case, I would get some of those concrete barriers and block the road in front of your house to traffic (since they think it is "your" property. Bet they'd act pretty quickly to rectify that situation. That's just crazy and hope you get some relief!

Top Bottom