• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Ok, so how do I get in on buying this crude that is at negative value? Where they PAY the buyer to take it?

I would love to buy 1 billion barrels and hold the paper until all this is over. Then sell. (even 10,000 barrels)

Seriously, this is crazy!

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Thats not the way it works. The problem they have is storing the oil. They are paying suppliers to take the oil because it is more expensive to store the physical product.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You would need a fleet of tanker trucks or rail cars.

It's possible....but you have to wonder with the speed of information, hasn't somebody beat you to it?

I don't think you could show up with one semi and expect a check. Maybe..... 276 bbls of oil per large tanker. I hope you have a buddy with a tanker in Oklahoma. Doesn't look like you could afford the fuel to make a profit.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The way markets work these days just amazes me. If I were smarter, it seems there is money to be made. Lots of these guys do it with no “real” money involved. I blame my parents for me not being smarter.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Just buy 10,000 contracts. Have your broker wire the funds to your Belizian bank account and get there ASAP.

When they come to deliver your 10,000,000 barrels leave a note on your door to drop it like an Amazon delivery person and you will pick it up later.

Top Bottom