Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    d0, you achieved your goal, some just do not realize what a smart ass you are.

Not sure how well your sarcasometer works, I was going to post (dumb smart ass) but I didn't want to get reported.
    Sometimes smart = dumb, at least around here.

The meter works pretty well around here.... and I wouldn't go crying to mods because of someones opinion of me on the internet.

But, more importantly, when do we start having common sense late fee laws?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Shouldn't this be in its own thread?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I hope it doesn't devolve into a racial **** show, but Indy has avoided it for quite awhile.
    Just replying to this because that's exactly what happened. Lump in his name with Floyd's. Two completely different situations.

User Info Menu

Dreasjon Reed's family calls for transparency, IMPD Chief calls for immediate appointment of special prosecutor in case

Oh boy... here we go again.

https://www.wthr.com/article/dreasjo...ntment-special

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Dreasjon Reed's family calls for transparency, IMPD Chief calls for immediate appointment of special prosecutor in case
    Considering the level of "support" the Prosecutor and Mayor are providing to IMPD these days I'd say this is a good thing for all involved.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Considering the level of "support" the Prosecutor and Mayor are providing to IMPD these days I'd say this is a good thing for all involved.
    I just found it odd that all of a sudden they have "new video evidence" that purports to prove that Reed didn't brandish a weapon or point it at police or fire at police, despite what his own video showed. I'm okay with the special prosecutor, but just a little suspicious of how it came to that.

User Info Menu

Proly wanting to leverage current unrest, the cost of a defense vs an easy payout.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I just found it odd that all of a sudden they have "new video evidence" that purports to prove that Reed didn't brandish a weapon or point it at police or fire at police, despite what his own video showed. I'm okay with the special prosecutor, but just a little suspicious of how it came to that.
    The rumors I have heard are that the video does not show anything. It is only two women talking about what they think happened as they drive by and see the police cars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ramyankee42 View Post
    The rumors I have heard are that the video does not show anything. It is only two women talking about what they think happened as they drive by and see the police cars.
    I haven't seen the video, but it wouldn't surprise me.

User Info Menu

If anything, I think the biggest repercussion would be due to what one cop was recorded saying, joking about needing a closed casket.

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast