image.php

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For some reason, it stops at 5:45 and starts buffering. I liked what I heard up until that point though. I went to watch it on youtube and it does the same thing there.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    For some reason, it stops at 5:45 and starts buffering. I liked what I heard up until that point though. I went to watch it on youtube and it does the same thing there.

Definitely a good video.

Video does the same for me and just stops.

I'd guess that's the point in the video where he gets fired for supporting the constitution

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Next question is who are we gonna fire in November for giving our fine officers unconstitutional orders?

We need a "real" conservative to knock Holcomb out of that seat, even if its a grass roots write in.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He gets it. Officers I know think the same way as he does.
    And he is right, the police and government are allowed to enforce the law because we the people support rule of law and allow it. But dont tread on our constitutional rights. They are ALL of our rights. Cops are citizens too.
    Don't **** with my guns. Dont **** with my freedom to assemble and earn a living. Dont **** with my happiness. Don't **** with my right to parent my children as I see fit (I will make them good citizens I promise). Don't be a dick to me and I won't be a dick to you. It's pretty simple stuff.
    I've said it before and I mean it, I live by it, I LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALONE. All I want is to live the rest of my life in PEACE and happiness. Do not wake the sleeping giant as this officer says.
    If the people rise up their power would be gone in 10 minutes.
    He said it, I'm just commenting on it. He is exactly right.
    These tyrants I've seen lately arresting people for opening their businesses deserve to be in jail themselves. So do many politicians.

Also, I'm not fit anymore like I once was. Health issues are a beast. But if I was a cop or a soldier still, I certainly wouldn't have a belly that overlaps my cock. Seriously get it together. (I'm referencing the "swat" HA, team that arrested the protesters in Texas. Looked like an episode of cop mcstuffins.
    Every single one of those sherriff deputies and the sherriff should have their badges and police powers stripped by the citizens. Maybe even prosecuted. I'll let lawyers handle that stuff.
    But they certainly do not need to have the public trust anymore. They botched it. Violated their oath.
    The sherriff here in Indiana is an elected position so if that's the case there too then he needs recalled or forced to resign. If that doesnt happen I pray to God Almighty that the people in that county have the guts to vote for his opponent next election.

It is time to stand up my friends. My fellow Americans.
    Even in Indiana the Governor has way too much emergency power that has been wrongly granted to him by other politicians. We the people must DEMAND that it is taken away in the next statehouse session. I make a promise right now that I WILL be putting my suit on and getting my ass down there this next session and lobbying lawmakers to do this. We must change it.
    Also I will be down lobbying for constitutional carry in Indiana this next session. The time for patience to get back our rights on that issue has past. The time is now.
    Who will join me and the others on ingo who have already put their asses where their mouths are, and have been down fighting for us in all the years past? Let's join as one and take a stand. If this crap doesnt light a fire under your ass to action then I dont know what will.
    And let me be clear. I come in 100% peace. Not violence. I will use my voice. We must enact change.

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    He gets it. Officers I know think the same way as he does.
    And he is right, the police and government are allowed to enforce the law because we the people support rule of law and allow it. But dont tread on our constitutional rights. They are ALL of our rights. Cops are citizens too.
    Don't **** with my guns. Dont **** with my freedom to assemble and earn a living. Dont **** with my happiness. Don't **** with my right to parent my children as I see fit (I will make them good citizens I promise). Don't be a dick to me and I won't be a dick to you. It's pretty simple stuff.
    I've said it before and I mean it, I live by it, I LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALONE. All I want is to live the rest of my life in PEACE and happiness. Do not wake the sleeping giant as this officer says.
    If the people rise up their power would be gone in 10 minutes.
    He said it, I'm just commenting on it. He is exactly right.
    These tyrants I've seen lately arresting people for opening their businesses deserve to be in jail themselves. So do many politicians.

Also, I'm not fit anymore like I once was. Health issues are a beast. But if I was a cop or a soldier still, I certainly wouldn't have a belly that overlaps my cock. Seriously get it together. (I'm referencing the "swat" HA, team that arrested the protesters in Texas. Looked like an episode of cop mcstuffins.
    Every single one of those sherriff deputies and the sherriff should have their badges and police powers stripped by the citizens. Maybe even prosecuted. I'll let lawyers handle that stuff.
    But they certainly do not need to have the public trust anymore. They botched it. Violated their oath.
    The sherriff here in Indiana is an elected position so if that's the case there too then he needs recalled or forced to resign. If that doesnt happen I pray to God Almighty that the people in that county have the guts to vote for his opponent next election.

It is time to stand up my friends. My fellow Americans.
    Even in Indiana the Governor has way too much emergency power that has been wrongly granted to him by other politicians. We the people must DEMAND that it is taken away in the next statehouse session. I make a promise right now that I WILL be putting my suit on and getting my ass down there this next session and lobbying lawmakers to do this. We must change it.
    Also I will be down lobbying for constitutional carry in Indiana this next session. The time for patience to get back our rights on that issue has past. The time is now.
    Who will join me and the others on ingo who have already put their asses where their mouths are, and have been down fighting for us in all the years past? Let's join as one and take a stand. If this crap doesnt light a fire under your ass to action then I dont know what will.
    And let me be clear. I come in 100% peace. Not violence. I will use my voice. We must enact change.
    Spread some rep around. I fullhearted agree with you. Im headed back to chicago again Saturday. Im meeting with folks and trying to get some organization going. We will fall how we stand alone and defeated or together and victorious. There is still time to turn this around peacefully. But either way, the people will prevail. Peace brother

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    How does that department not see that firing him could just foment distrust in the police and give ammo to copblockers who say things like "There are no good police because all the good ones get forced out"

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Knew that was coming. Very unfortunate. I sure hope another agency reaches out to him and offers a position to him.

Top Bottom