Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 168 of 282 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2818

Thread: Coronovirus IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    So, it sounds like some cabal is trying to attack hydroxychloroquine and they are willing to play dirty. What would be their motive for that?
    Trump takes it?
    Make up science to show Trump is not following the science?
    Hate?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    Trump takes it?
    Make up science to show Trump is not following the science?
    Hate?
    Yes. And I'm thinking there might be some big pharma involved too. They have the money to buy a bunch of these players.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    Somebody want to help me out?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to smokingman again."
    Got 'em. Saw that video a little bit ago.

People are so attached to Orange Man Bad that they are willing to scare people off of a potentially life-saving treatment and they don't care how much fraud they need to use in the process.
    I'd like to see someone do a financial interest investigation on Fauci for Remdesivir (the expensive drug he has endorsed despite minimal benefit).
    When the left takes over, the only crime is thought crime- Sarah Hoyt.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I expected that response, so should I send you an engagement letter?
    who do we go after? I've been eyeing Mbills for quite some time
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    Repped
    thank you but stolen from Rush
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    He is not getting laid for a very, very long time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/polit...rsy/index.html

Hopefully save him from frost bite.

To tell the truth, I actually can see it being a joke. Maybe even one I made of made, when I was 18 and not inclined to think things through.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    thank you but stolen from Rush
    And he got it from others, hence the stack of stuff.

I just want it law, not executive orders...

If you are a conduit be a conduit, if a publisher be a publisher, STOP THE BULL Sh!!T...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    it makes sense though. Twitter and FB claim they're not publishers, they just let people post their thoughts.

but when they want to comment on the post and "fact check" it they become publishers who are managing content. if you do that, you're liable for damages for things posted on your platform

you're either in charge of content or you're not
    From a more law-oriented opinion on it: They remain liable for their editorialization, but they do not lose the shield over content created by their users. In other words, the speakers each remain liable for their own speech.

Decisions about presentation do not turn the decision-maker into the "creator" or the "author," and the "publisher" distinction argued simply does not appear anywhere in the law.

Edit: Mike, let the filter do its job. We all know what four-letter word comes after "bull". Just don't want to see you get infracted over something small like that.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    From a more law-oriented opinion on it: They remain liable for their editorialization, but they do not lose the shield over content created by their users. In other words, the speakers each remain liable for their own speech.

Decisions about presentation do not turn the decision-maker into the "creator" or the "author," and the "publisher" distinction argued simply does not appear anywhere in the law.

Edit: Mike, let the filter do its job. We all know what four-letter word comes after "bull". Just don't want to see you get infracted over something small like that.
    I see a lot of people doing it. I don't think INGO enforces it all that tightly.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Got 'em. Saw that video a little bit ago.

People are so attached to Orange Man Bad that they are willing to scare people off of a potentially life-saving treatment and they don't care how much fraud they need to use in the process.
    I'd like to see someone do a financial interest investigation on Fauci for Remdesivir (the expensive drug he has endorsed despite minimal benefit).
    Please quote a legitimate source for claims that Remdesivir is "expensive". I do not condone maligning safe, effective medical treatments regardless of which side of the political aisle benefits.