Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Fedex strikes yet again

I've been waiting for a 4 month long backorder to catch up and yesterday I found a demo model so I jumped on it. I don't typically pay for more than USPS Priority shipping but it was going to be really, really nice to have it today so I paid for Fedex Express Priority shipping. From Ft Wayne, IN to Arcadia, IN.

Any crafty members wanna guess where my **** is? The only place I can be certain that it is not, is at my house.

How very shocking coming from Fedex. The odds on every shipment of mine they've jacked up over the years just being a coincidence are astronomical. How in the hell does this company continue to exist?

Amazing
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Probably went to LA...via Omaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Expert

User Info Menu

Strange. FedEx just delivered a package that I was not expecting. In 3 days, I’ll open it to see what I got!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    That would make me uneasy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Delivered by a drunk chick and some fella with green teeth...
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

FedEx has done me wrong on a number of occasions. Apparently the driver on my route doesn’t pay attention to my actual address number and delivers to the house about a couple of blocks up the street with a similar number.

My address is 2107. The address up the street is 2017.

Never have had that happen with UPS.

User Info Menu

Sounds like my USPS purchase. Went from middle MO, to KC MO, then headed to Des Moines, IA. Pretty sure thats going the wrong direction.

Its now 2 days late and never checked in at the IA site. Tomorrow I can file for lost package status and get a refund.

And ask Kimball at Bobcat about FEDEX. He got in a handful of brand new fancy blue presses a week or two ago. All of them had been left sitting on end in a puddle apparently. Boxes heavily damaged and not something he feels comfy selling at full price. And to make matters worse, the driver said nothing. Just dropped them off, quickly got a signature, and sped off before he could see the damage.
    Last edited by Cameramonkey; 05-15-2020 at 17:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Shooter

User Info Menu

Hell I ordered a part from Wentzville Mo, just outside of St Louis. Anyways it left Wentzville, went to Kansas City, Indy and it is currently in Columbus Oh. I live in Mooresville.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Hell I ordered a part from Wentzville Mo, just outside of St Louis. Anyways it left Wentzville, went to Kansas City, Indy and it is currently in Columbus Oh. I live in Mooresville.
    I've had similar things happen with UPS. They definitely take the scenic route sometimes.

User Info Menu

FedEx once “delivered” my package to a house 6 blocks away, and the only similarity to my address was the first letter of the street name.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast