• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    https://www.wibc.com/news/local-ind...g-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-millions-of-people/

WAYNE COUNTY, Ind. — A woman was arrested in Wayne County after police found $25 million worth of drugs in her car.
    The Wayne County Sheriff’s Department says on Wednesday evening, Flerida Vianey Burgos Gonzalez, of California, was pulled over for speeding in a construction zone on I-70. During the stop, a canine discovered more than 35 pounds of fentanyl — That’s enough to kill millions of people, say police. They also found more than ten pounds of heroin and some meth.
    “The drug seizure in this case was the largest in the recent history of Wayne County. Although we believe the destination for the drugs was the east coast, drug trafficking organizations such as this pose a great risk to the public safety in our community,” Sheriff Randy Retter said in a release. “Parts of this shipment could have been easily redistributed in this area.”
    Gonzalez is charged with Possession with the Intent to Distribute 1 kilogram or more of heroine and 400 grams or more of fentanyl.

Matthews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Dyer
    Good stop. You would think a little more caution would be used when in possession of such cargo :rolleyes:. Glad its off the streets.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Fentanyl used legally (in vials for in-patient procedures, in patches that dispense in micro-grams for outpatient, cancer patients for example) is not to be confused with this garbage.

Hire a meth-head to drive the drugs across the country. They won't sleep for three days and can drive straight through. What could go wrong? Several dirt-naps coming from this one. Good to see the bust.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I will admit up front that this is probably a dumb question, but I don't know very much about the drug world. If small amounts of it will kill you, what exactly is it used for? I read the title of the thread and thought this was about a terrorist, but it sounds like it is about a drug cartel. However, the descriptions of it still make it sound more valuable as a terrorist weapon than as a drug, which is leaving me a little confused as to what this stuff is?

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm not happy about the whole drug system, I've been personally following a Meth Case from Jackson county and this person was busted for shoplifting and meth possession and his parent got him off with a slap, 10 months later he was arrested with over 30 grams of meth, bags, scales, and 2 handguns, If you do the math that's a minimum of 33 yrs. so dad got the lawyer to work, after about a month or so in county he got out of jail. He's been on house arrest, and in that time he's been living life pretty much normal (for him) and for over 2 years they have delayed the case and delayed the trial, ect. And the lawyer has assured them that he'll be able to delay until there is a bargain for no jail time and no restitution. If this keeps up why even arrest them. Let the drugs hit at full strength and let this group eat themselves up. Because the "drug war" we have now isn't working.

I know there's always the "i heard about this guy", well this one I know personally and then you can go to Mycase website and follow the public records. What is justice?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    What we have is not a drug war. What we have is a really costly surveillance net and if we catch them they'll hear some harsh words and we'll take their stuff. When the Coasties start sinking drug boats on the open sea and hanging any taken alive from the yard arm and wastes of oxygen and protein like this runner and everyone connected to her gets shot we'll be having a drug war; until then it's just expanded police powers.

We need to take the cartels down like what they are, money and crime based terrorist organizations. MS13 is more of a clear and present danger to us than ISIS (not that I think we should go easy on ISIS).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom