• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    So here I was lounging on the couch, with the pup laying quietly next to me, googling new golf bags on the ol’ interweb and come upon a nice looking camo printed PING golf bag. So I notice that it’s for sale thru Golf Galaxy; I was intentionally glossing over Dick’s bags, not wanting to support an anti 2nd amendment company. I look and find we have a Golf Galaxy here in Indy. I click on the bag and add to cart to purchase.
    After purchasing said bag I’m notified that I can pick up curbside; great I don’t have to go into the store! I get a text saying my bag is ready for pickup and so I head over to Golf Galaxy. I get there and call that I have arrived for my golf bag. After a few minutes I get a call saying that they don’t have it and that it’s over at Dicks sporting goods store for pickup.
    I was stunned and confused, why am I picking up an item I purchased from Golf Galaxy? Apparently Golf Galaxy was bought out by Dick’s. Man was I disappointed and mad that I got fooled into Dicks, lol. I hate that I have now supported Dick’s, a company that hates America!
    But on a brighter note, I do love my bag!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So here I was lounging on the couch, with the pup laying quietly next to me, googling new golf bags on the ol’ interweb and come upon a nice looking camo printed PING golf bag. So I notice that it’s for sale thru Golf Galaxy; I was intentionally glossing over Dick’s bags, not wanting to support an anti 2nd amendment company. I look and find we have a Golf Galaxy here in Indy. I click on the bag and add to cart to purchase.
    After purchasing said bag I’m notified that I can pick up curbside; great I don’t have to go into the store! I get a text saying my bag is ready for pickup and so I head over to Golf Galaxy. I get there and call that I have arrived for my golf bag. After a few minutes I get a call saying that they don’t have it and that it’s over at Dicks sporting goods store for pickup.
    I was stunned and confused, why am I picking up an item I purchased from Golf Galaxy? Apparently Golf Galaxy was bought out by Dick’s. Man was I disappointed and mad that I got fooled into Dicks, lol. I hate that I have now supported Dick’s, a company that hates America!
    But on a brighter note, I do love my bag!
    There are probably a lot of women that feel the same way... :):

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    HDzTZTw.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom