• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What is wrong with you people up north?

Give us 6 million we would build another industrial park and create even more jobs.

6 million nothing in return !
    https://fox59.com/news/6-million-in-city-funds-approved-for-controversial-blue-indy-project/

Hey my brother I knew of no one....zero....NADA....that was on board with this waste of money. Somebody got stupid rich from it. Contractors were paid huge sums to install the charging stations and eat up what little parking actually remains downtown. Just like those stupid's ****ing scooters. BlueIndy owes us a crap load of money.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This was politically driven just like the Red Line. Palms crossed with our silver right down the line.

You betcha! And now that they've freed up the parking that BlueIndy was taking up, they've taken away as much if not more so that restaurants can seat people out in the streets. "Sorry you had to park 5 blocks away, but hey, at least you can eat outside here!" :n00b:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You betcha! And now that they've freed up the parking that BlueIndy was taking up, they've taken away as much if not more so that restaurants can seat people out in the streets. "Sorry you had to part 5 blocks away, but hey, at least you can eat outside here!" :n00b:

Bull****. Total Bull****

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They just now went out of business? I think I a grand total of ONE of those pieces of **** in motion and not hogging parking spots.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The lesson is taught over and over again by the free market. When this sort of project becomes economically viable, it will happen. Trying to force it along always ends this way.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder how much each of those electric cars cost, and could they have tried to sell a couple to those of us who wouldn't mind something with no range but only need something that can go 14 miles per charge?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://fox59.com/news/blueindy-to-end-indianapolis-service-on-may-21-2020/

If you hated BlueIndy you’ll love this image. How many millions wasted on this boondoggle?

Where did all of the toxic batteries go? Electric vehicles are not very good for the environment.

attachment.php

Top Bottom