Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 118 of 385 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3848

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kickbacked View Post
    has this been posted yet?
    https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/...653385225?s=20

according to Minnesota's own website being on your porch is allowed.

Can I be outside my house (on my property) after 8 p.m. and before 6 a.m.?

Yes
    source: https://dps.mn.gov/macc/Pages/faq.aspx
    kinda disturbing to me that this was glossed over on this site. Police saying “light em up” and firing less lethal rounds at people standing on their own property.

User Info Menu

ANTIFA needs to be officially called terrorists period.First video is from today. The second from CNN in 2017.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OurDee View Post
    There is a lot of info on a DD214. On mine you can see the medals I earned, courses and training I recieved, and experience as a supervisor. Yes, riot control is in there. It doesn't show riot duty in Germany I was flown in for. There has to be 1,000s of me available with honorable discharges. Some simple written phsychological exams could be used for weeding out the wrong guys. I would work as a water-boy or man the line. I do not want another career though.
    You could call it "Citizens on Patrol" maybe get Sgt. Carey Mahoney to lead you all.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I see nothing wrong with that.
    How do we make it work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    "If you can loot in person, you can vote in person."- Me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    That does answer the question. Some rando dumbass with a bow and arrow isn't handling it. So what does citizens handling it look like?
    The city is burning.

Is this what police "handling" it looks like?

At least that guy did the best he could with what he had, he had more of a spine than 90% of this country.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    You could call it "Citizens on Patrol" maybe get Sgt. Carey Mahoney to lead you all.
    I'd rather answer to commandant lessard or his fish.

"If you can loot in person, you can vote in person."- Me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    For all of you talking **** about the police not doing anything and you "being on our own." I haven't heard anything about you standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the officers that are getting spit on, assaulted, shot at, etc. It is easy to talk **** from the safety of your house.
    It was utter hell and unlike anything I've ever encountered in my 23 years as a LEO. Now we get to do it again.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchisaurus View Post
    We are 3 days into this and it seems IMPD is incapable of turning the tide. They are under manned, out numbered and their hands are tied.

At what point does it become too much and the citizens right to defend their city?

Let them burn 50% of downtown? All of downtown? Carmel? The suburbs?

I love the fact that IMPD is playing Superman but sometimes it's ok to ask for help.

I mentioned water. I dropped it off. For all I know it got put in a trunk and no one got any. I'm dropping off 10 more cases. I don't know again that anyone will get it.

I think IMPD would be surprised at the amount of honest decent citizenry that are willing to stand up and help. This is our city after all. Even if there are **** heads and agitators they are going to be obvious and easy to weed out.

I thank you for the water you gave me. I threw it in the back seat and we had to relocate to the next hot spot. Saly, quite a few of the bottles fell out as I was running to the car. Rest assured, as soon as we were pulled off the line for a break, I gave everyone in my squad water.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    ANTIFA needs to be officially called terrorists period.First video is from today

100% domestic terrorists

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    It was utter hell and unlike anything I've ever encountered in my 23 years as a LEO. Now we get to do it again.
    Prayers for all of you. Godspeed

sauce will thicken upon standing