Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 180 of 395 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3950
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Impossible! Only Crackers like us are capable of such racist things! FAKE NEWS!
    It's okay. They aren't racist by their own definition, so there is nothing wrong.
    Conservative words are violence; leftist violence is free speech.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    Do not, I repeat DO NOT travel to Humbolt park, Pilsen, Cicero, Little Village, Berwyn, K-Town, or ANY Hispanic neighborhoods if you are black! PSA: The Latin Kings & 2-6's squashed their beef to band together to protect "their" neighborhoods from looters...aka black folks. They do not care why you are there. The police are overwhelmed. Black folks getting dragged outta cars etc. Ain't nobody scared but don't be no fool either!

I just copied this from facebook from a black friend from Chicago. It seems there may be some vigilante action going on.
    Cicero is mainly Hispanic, like 90%, so they probably mean it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    So what is the point of the continued riots? What is the justice they are asking for?
    There are at least three factions who want different things. There are what we’ll just call protestors, some of whom want to see the cops held responsible. Some protestors want more. Like reparations. Then there’s the people who just want free ****. And then don’t forget the Antifa types. They just want to burn society down so they can rebuild it as utopia. And then there’s the people who just want the free ****. The point of continued riots serves those goals.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    jamil is awesome

User Info Menu

And then there are the paid instigators.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    There are at least three factions who want different things. There are what we’ll just call protestors, some of whom want to see the cops held responsible. Some protestors want more. Like reparations. Then there’s the people who just want free ****. And then don’t forget the Antifa types. They just want to burn society down so they can rebuild it as utopia. And then there’s the people who just want the free ****. The point of continued riots serves those goals.
    In otherwords violent rebellion against basic rule of law, is their actual objective.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

"Convenient" pallets of bricks have been showing up in cities across the country in riot areas.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-pi...floyd-protests

In New York, St Louis, Dallas, Kansas City, San Francisco, etc. I wonder who would do that?

User Info Menu

After a long dark night, this warms the soul.

Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    I guess im glad im white, rode one of the scooters to little mexico in Anderson today and had lunch with a friend in a great mex joint on MLK near Pitts bbq. I was teased it was to old to steal, from a few patrons but I get teased all the time eating there. I dont think they get the drag bars on a old low rider. They all watched me kick it to life....
    Pics. I want to see it.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    After a long dark night, this warms the soul.

This is how to do it. With any and all who would block traffic and commerce.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/s...550817792?s=20

that pretty much sums it up right now