Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 23 of 381 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 3810
  1. #221
    Grandmaster Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I wish cops would go on strike over this.
    Let people see what happens without them, let people beg for them to come back.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

  2. #222
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Not saying it is right, but it is WAY more correct than what is currently going on.

    If my cuz was killed on your street by cops, would it be *MORE* appropriate for me and my family to burn down the closest roll call site, or your house because it just happens to be near where my family member was killed?

    Not saying it would be TOTALLY appropriate, but would you say it is MORE appropriate? Like if you smarted off to me, should I punch YOU in the mouth, or your neighbor across the street because he was watching?
    Depends.



    Whos bigger?
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  3. #223
    Grandmaster smokingman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    nbc live to.

  4. #224
    Grandmaster BehindBlueI's's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    I thought the NG had been called up. Where are they?
    Serious question, what do you expect them to do?

    How many post-9/11 NG units are trained and equipped for civil disobedience work? From a LTC, pretty much none outside of a few MP units.

    People complain about "military tactics" from LE, do you think anyone is going to let the NG be put in an enforcement role with potential use of lethal force and little to no training on how to do anything but war fight?
    L'otters are not afraid.

  5. #225
    Grandmaster phylodog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Southbendfamily View Post
    if that is what you think is implied, you are incorrect.

    the advocacy in there being consent in that this type of policing being once acceptable then as now is WHY we are here now. Because of that ideology being passed down is why these officers found it acceptable to "knee-boot" a handcuffed, compliant detainee, and other officers not at the very least de-escalating that specific situation, and many others, is why communities are boiled over. These protests are necessary, the destruction and riots, are not. But do not feign surprise when it happens.
    You might try reading my post again. I didn't advocate it, I didn't make an argument to bring those days back, I simply stated fact. That was a deterrent which no longer exists and has not been replaced with anything.

    What you are advocating and justifying is an entirely different matter.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

    - CarmelHP

  6. #226
    Grandmaster BehindBlueI's's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The good news all those who've been fantasizing about civil war and/or living in an area with no governmental control can now take a field trip and experience it. See if it lives up to the hype and all that.
    L'otters are not afraid.

  7. #227
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Crowd is now cheering because the police station is on fire.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Im on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  8. #228
    Grandmaster phylodog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I hope neither the State or the Feds provide a dime to rebuild any of it. Let insurance pay out the victims and they can relocate elsewhere, let them have the city so they can show the rest of the world how it's supposed to be done.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

    - CarmelHP

  9. #229
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The good news all those who've been fantasizing about civil war and/or living in an area with no governmental control can now take a field trip and experience it. See if it lives up to the hype and all that.
    This is nothing compared to DC or Baltimore in 68.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

  10. #230
    Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The good news all those who've been fantasizing about civil war and/or living in an area with no governmental control can now take a field trip and experience it. See if it lives up to the hype and all that.
    No thanks, I'm good.

    INGOer #25,448

Page 23 of 381 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge