Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 44 of 395 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Tried to rep you. BBI always has a viewpoint that makes me question my own sometimes. Really good guy that always strives to do what’s right. Don’t wanna see him get aggravated and decide to stop participating.

Im betting this is going to get a lot worse since it’s about to be the weekend

Yes, the "protesters" have finished their work week and they have Saturday and Sunday off to unwind...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    I am so sick of hearing the stupid ****ing phrase "black community."

Is Biden right?

Here are some people protecting small businesses in St. Paul, MN.

I wonder if they know what "community" they belong to.

Come on AK guy, quit pointing that at people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    If they're going to have all this military equipment, I expect them to use it for stopping a riot, not a hair salon.
    I think the equipment is to be used in situations like the Boston bombings, or the Hollywood bank robbery. An argument can be made that they’re committing acts of terrorism, but that excuse can be made to deploy military equipment in a lot of situations. Should they be deployed when a sporting event turns into a riot? Do we really want the guard marching our streets every time a riot happens? I, personally, do not. I think it opens the door for future leaders to label something “terrorism” and use the military to counter it. What would stop the governor of Virginia from claiming thousands marching with guns to be an act of terrorism if the precedent to use military against citizens has been set? Slippery slope I don’t wish to go down.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Yes, the "protesters" have finished their work week and they have Saturday and Sunday off to unwind...

No but I’m willing to bet certain leaders will be bussing people in from other areas this weekend, and counter protestors will be arriving over the weekend as well I’m sure.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    Come on AK guy, quit pointing that at people.
    What good is owning an AK if you can’t point it at people

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    I think the equipment is to be used in situations like the Boston bombings, or the Hollywood bank robbery. An argument can be made that they’re committing acts of terrorism, but that excuse can be made to deploy military equipment in a lot of situations. Should they be deployed when a sporting event turns into a riot? Do we really want the guard marching our streets every time a riot happens? I, personally, do not. I think it opens the door for future leaders to label something “terrorism” and use the military to counter it. What would stop the governor of Virginia from claiming thousands marching with guns to be an act of terrorism if the precedent to use military against citizens has been set? Slippery slope I don’t wish to go down.
    The line is not hard to draw on when to use this equipment.

Is the police force entirely overwhelmed and unable to conduct business as usual? If yes, then deploy the next level of force.
    Could a single sheriff having a sit down conversation with someone probably resolve the situation without a show of force? If yes, then don't deploy excessive force.

What about all this dystopian spying equipment the government has? Are they going to use it to spy on political opponents, or are they going to use it to identify as many people as possible at this riot, and accurately charge and prosecute them for their crimes?

P.S. The point at which you abandon a police department because it's being over run, is the point at which all available options of force have been exhausted and you are summarily defeated.
    The police station had explosives and various other things in it, that should have been defended.
    Last edited by Tombs; 05-29-2020 at 13:05.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
    At a press conference, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said the protests stemmed from built-up anger and sadness "ingrained in our black community not just because of five minutes of horror, but 400 years."

This guy is a complete idiot.

I'm pretty sure that 400 years ago there were only Indians and the occasional fur trapper in Minnesota.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Who’s picking on BBI?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post

I'm pretty sure that 400 years ago there were only Indians and the occasional fur trapper in Minnesota.
    Maybe they’re outraged about the Indians?

Page 44 of 395 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast