Thread ideas you've had that didn't make the cut.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    We've all had those threads we wanted to start but then thought better of it for one reason or another. This is the place to get those out of your system (within the rules of course).
    I'll start:

"Is a hot dog a sandwich?"

...in these troubling times I figured the topic may be a little too divisive so it landed on the cutting room floor.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    How to properly wipe after taking a dump.

Would turn into a real :poop: show

I got one of those bidet attachments for my throne during the Great Corona Doodoo Paper Drought so I just super soaker them turds off the ol' bum bum and use a couple of squares of TP to catch any stragglers. I bought a 24 pack of mega rolls like last month which will probably last into 2021.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    We've all had those threads we wanted to start but then thought better of it for one reason or another. This is the place to get those out of your system (within the rules of course).
    I'll start:

"Is a hot dog a sandwich?"

...in these troubling times I figured the topic may be a little too divisive so it landed on the cutting room floor.

Well, if you slice the tube steaks length wise and but them inbetween slices of bread with mayo and mustard? Would that be considered a sandwich?

Top Bottom