• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Opened today with metal detectors for all guest.

Guests will enter through a metal detector with bags and backpacks. Trained personnel may check bags if the detector is activated. Guests may place cell phones and keys in the bins provided to avoid activating the metal detector.
    For Guests with strollers, wagons, or wheelchairs, trained personnel will use a metal-detecting wand
    Our security personnel reserve the right to inspect any bags or other items further.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hmmm, I rode a fair ride once while armed...won't do that again. Rollercoasters/water rides aren't conducive to carrying. I'm more surprised that ANY amusement park doesn't already have metal detectors.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Up until this year they were doing hands-on checks of bags and back packs. I had no problem concealing while there with the grandson. I stayed off the wild rides and far away from water. :cool:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My son is a manager in food service there. Glad they are opening up so he still has a job. We had a good time visiting in 2018.
    Holiday-World2.jpg

Clark & Addison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2019
    Gibson County
    So everything is open and normalish there?

Not exactly. The water park isn't opening until 7/4. Tickets must be purchased online for a certain date (no tickets can be bought at the park). You also have to check in on your phone for which ride you want. My wife and kids went earlier in the week and said it wasn't bad.

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    Not exactly. The water park isn't opening until 7/4. Tickets must be purchased online for a certain date (no tickets can be bought at the park). You also have to check in on your phone for which ride you want. My wife and kids went earlier in the week and said it wasn't bad.

Thanks man

Top Bottom