• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    We went Tuesday to have the first ultrasound and initial check up done. I couldn't go with my wife into the room due to the virus crap but we video chatted during most of it. Got to hear the heart beat and see the little one chillin' in mamma's tummy. Usually don't post personal photos of myself or family online but I don't see the harm
    in this one. We told our family over the weekend so now is the official INGO announcement lol

I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!

10 weeks in

HPyi8Hd.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We went Tuesday to have the first ultrasound and initial check up done. I couldn't go with my wife into the room due to the virus crap but we video chatted during most of it. Got to hear the heart beat and see the little one chillin' in mamma's tummy. Usually don't post personal photos of myself or family online but I don't see the harm
    in this one. We told our family over the weekend so now is the official INGO announcement lol

I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!

10 weeks in

HPyi8Hd.jpg

Congratulations! It will change your life, and not for the worst. Usually. Kinda.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Congrats!

While being a parent can have some trials and tribulations, it is well beyond worth it!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Life as you know it, IS OVER!! Next thing you know you're bringing snacks for Little League, 5 minutes later you're teaching them to drive.

In other words, congratulations!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey all. Looks like today is going to be the day. We are at the hospital. My wife was induced last night. We have had some unexpected complications. Nothing major but thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. Hoping to avoid c section and as of right now everything is looking good and little man has stabilized and momma is doing well.

Top Bottom