Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 52 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1709
  1. #511
    Grandmaster CTC B4Z's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm off today. Back ass wards company made us work Friday, when everyone else was off and we couldn't order parts.... Now we're closed today when everybody is open...
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

  2. #512
    Grandmaster CTC B4Z's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Bout to go grab some tools and hit up some side work.

    Today sounds like a $125/hr day to me.
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

  3. #513
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    I'm off today. Back ass wards company made us work Friday, when everyone else was off and we couldn't order parts.... Now we're closed today when everybody is open...
    Makes sense.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  4. #514
    Grandmaster chef larry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    Bout to go grab some tools and hit up some side work.

    Today sounds like a $125/hr day to me.
    So did you say your buying dinner for the group?
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

  5. #515
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    So did you say your buying dinner for the group?
    And he has to deliver it with a MASK on as well.

  6. #516
    Master Wild Deuce's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    120 hours in 7 days ... don't know if I'll make it ... almost there.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

    "The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

  7. #517
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce View Post
    120 hours in 7 days ... don't know if I'll make it ... almost there.
    So r u gonna buy us ammo with all that OT?
    We already have dinner coming from CTC.

  8. #518
    Master Wild Deuce's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    So r u gonna buy us ammo with all that OT?
    We already have dinner coming from CTC.
    None of it is overtime so ... no, not buyin you nuthin.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

    "The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

  9. #519
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  10. #520
    Le mot juste 2A_Tom's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Why did the termite act out with his mom?





































    He wanted his dad to take him to the wood shed.





Page 52 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge