Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 76 of 171 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Asking for NWI INGO google-fu help. I need a GLOCK channel liner. Nobody anywhere seems to have one (with one exception*). I tried Glockstore (with all its variants), Brownells, Midway, Rock Your Glock, Numrich, Suarez, etc. Cabelas and Blytheís were a negative as well. A local gunsmith didnít even know the part existed (had to explain it to him). Everyone is either out of stock or they don't carry it. Nobody is allowing backorders either.

*The lone exception is a brass channel liner for $15 which I donít really want.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce View Post
    Asking for NWI INGO google-fu help. I need a GLOCK channel liner. Nobody anywhere seems to have one (with one exception*). I tried Glockstore (with all its variants), Brownells, Midway, Rock Your Glock, Numrich, Suarez, etc. Cabelas and Blytheís were a negative as well. A local gunsmith didnít even know the part existed (had to explain it to him). Everyone is either out of stock or they don't carry it. Nobody is allowing backorders either.

*The lone exception is a brass channel liner for $15 which I donít really want.
    https://www.ndzperformance.com/glock...8.htm?CartID=1

User Info Menu

Glock Perfegksion!

User Info Menu

Have a class this afternoon at Shoot Point Blank. Has anyone else had any classes there?
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Thanks! Order placed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Glock Perfegksion!
    It's actually pretty smart. Instead of having to machine and polish the channel for smoothness, why not machine it oversized and insert a plastic liner that's easier to manufacture with the bore already smooth?

User Info Menu

Well, craftsmanship?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Have a class this afternoon at Shoot Point Blank. Has anyone else had any classes there?
    I have been getting their emails and debated on taking classes there. Mostly haven't because of money and time. One day I'll have some of both.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Wishful thinking.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Well, craftsmanship?
    And that part about plastic & firearms not mixing...

Page 76 of 171 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast