• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We're not in Stage 5 yet and Marion County is a week behind the rest of the State. There can't be this much senseless violence until after 4 July. A party? Where are the Karens??

[h=1]2 killed, 5 others hurt in multiple Indianapolis shootings within span of several hours
    [/h]INDIANAPOLIS – Two people are dead and five others are hurt after multiple shootings that occurred across Indianapolis within the span of several hours early Wednesday morning.

Officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department tell us they received a report for possible people shot in the north and northwest districts around 12:45 a.m.

Police tell us they believe a shootout occurred during a party at a rental home or an Airbnb in the 4100 block of Luxembourg Circle near 38[SUP]th[/SUP] Street and Guion Road. At some point, a fight broke out at the party, and numerous gunshots from several different weapons were fired resulting in three injuries.

Officers found a man and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds at the scene. Medics transported both of them to the hospital in stable condition.

Someone at the party drove a third gunshot victim to the McDonald’s located near 38[SUP]th[/SUP] Street and I-465. Medics transported that man to the hospital in critical condition.

The victims are believed to be between the ages of 18 and 21.

Right now police have several people in custody, but it’s unclear if those people are suspects or witnesses to the shooting.

Detectives are working on obtaining a search warrant for the house.

Also around the same time as the shootout, a man walked into St. Vincent Hospital with a gunshot wound. That man is in stable condition.

Right now, IMPD tells us they don’t believe the shooting victim is connected with the other shooting, but they are not ruling anything out. Police say there were other shooting runs downtown and on the east side on 38[SUP]th[/SUP] Street that it could be connected to.

Less than an hour later at 1:20 a.m., someone called 911 about a car in the backyard with people possibly shot inside of it. IMPD officers were dispatched to the scene in the 4600 block of Bolton Avenue near East 46[SUP]th[/SUP] Street and North Arlington Avenue on the city’s northeast side.

When they arrived, they found two men lying outside the car. They were both dead.

IMPD Homicide Lt. Kerry Buckner tells us police believe the shooting actually occurred two to three blocks north of the Bolton Avenue scene on Stanton Drive.

“We can’t tell if everything happened in the car, but it appears that probably the driver was one of the ones that was shot, so he left the roadway and ran over good-size trees and came to rest in that backyard,” Buckner said.
    IMPD is searching the area because they believe a third person was also in the car “due to a trail that kind of led off from the car.”

“Right now, we have K-9 and SWAT units out getting ready to search the woodline to ensure we either don’t have a bad guy still out there or we don’t have someone injured that needs help,” Buckner said.

IMPD tells us a seventh person was shot just before 4:30 a.m. on Indy’s east side. Police responded to the shooting in the 4200 block of English Avenue, which is located in Christian Park. Medics transported the victim to the hospital in critical condition.

https://fox59.com/news/2-killed-5-o...polis-shootings-within-span-of-several-hours/

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Someone at the party drove a third gunshot victim to the McDonald’s located near 38th*Street and I-465. Medics transported that man to the hospital in critical condition.

McDonald's always seems to be involved somehow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Someone at the party drove a third gunshot victim to the McDonald’s located near 38th*Street and I-465. Medics transported that man to the hospital in critical condition.

McDonald's always seems to be involved somehow.

Maybe the driver was just hungry.

"Yo dawg, Imma get you to the hospital, but I gotta get me an Eggamuffin first."

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The wounded victim told the driver, "Take me some place to where I can get fixed."

Boy, was the drivers supplier surprised when when he showed up in the men's room of the McD's with a gunshot victim...

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What with the Rona having cooped folks up for so long, and now the high temps... I'm predicting the Stoopid will reach epic proportions this summer.
    File that under Sad But True I guess.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    What with the Rona having cooped folks up for so long, and now the high temps... I'm predicting the Stoopid will reach epic proportions this summer.
    File that under Sad But True I guess.
    OKhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTutxgTBWbo

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OKhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTutxgTBWbo

Just helpin' a brother out... :) WARNING! NSFW for language. (I was never a Metallica fan so I probably only heard the safe version on the radio) :):

[video=youtube;vTutxgTBWbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTutxgTBWbo [/video]

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know it’s a rhetorical question on a gun board but for the love of all that is holy could someone please tell me how more gun laws and making it harder for the good guys to get guns will stop this? Anyone? Please?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I know it’s a rhetorical question on a gun board but for the love of all that is holy could someone please tell me how more gun laws and making it harder for the good guys to get guns will stop this? Anyone? Please?
    The only thing that will stop this :poop: is condoms, or the pill.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The only thing that will stop this :poop: is condoms, or the pill.

Though I agree with you completely... The one thing about both options is you have to have enough sense and responsibility to actually use them correctly. Now let's face it... The kind of stupid that's causing problems right now just doesn't have any sense, and don't even TRY to mention responsibility!!!

So we're left with ever-increasing levels of stoopid that just can't be fixed. Well, until they get around to trying home invasion. It just might get fixed at that point.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The left doesn't understand that this was exactly how Planned Parenthood came about. Google Margaret Sanger.

I don't think I'd align too closely with Sanger's eugenics platform. There's plenty of folks of all colors that would have better served the earth by being left on a pant leg.

Top Bottom