• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    With 8 hours of anarchy these morons would be screaming like smashed catsbegging for the return of 'archy'.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Seems like the folks in the videos have this stuff all figured out.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/us-without-police-reform-defund-trnd/index.html

I was deeply considering the neg rep button from the first video on that page, because I didn't see there were more videos further down, and the first one is nothing more than straight CNN propaganda.

So, warning to others, you have to scroll down to skip through the first bit of idiocy to see the hilarious stuff in the other 3 videos.

Such hilarity, paraphrased: Well, school shootings are harder to deal with because we don't have a lot of experience with de-escalating a school shooting.

Thank you, Professor Sherlock. It's hard to de-escalate some guy who just walks in and starts shooting. "Please stop" hasn't been too effective in the past, but I think the people in those videos are the ones we should send in to try it again next time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    With 8 hours of anarchy these morons would be screaming like smashed catsbegging for the return of 'archy'.

What happens to the woke, predictably, when **** gets real. Why do they always think the mob will never come for them?

•“Burn that s--- down. Burn it all down,” ESPN alumnus and NBA analyst Chris Palmer cheered via Twitter on May 29, above a photo of 189 affordable-housing units that were under construction until Minneapolis rioters incinerated them.

But rather than a revolutionary, Palmer echoed landed gentry when rioters reached his California home.

“They just attacked our sister community down the street,” Palmer ranted via Twitter on May 31. “It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and are now in front of my building. Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood. Go back to where you live.”

After learning that walls work and expressing the Palmer Principle (trespassers should “go back to where you live”), Palmer wagged his finger at his visitors, saying: “Tear up your owns---. Don’t come to where we live at and tear our neighborhood up. We care about our community. If you don’t care about yours I don’t give a s---.”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom