Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    From November of 2015!:ugh:

C'mon guys, we're better than this.:stickpoke:

Doug

PS - I'll bet a nickel that this is referenced in some other thread in the forums. That way we're not slow, just old and forgetful. Or wait... Which is it better to be...?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From November of 2015!:ugh:

C'mon guys, we're better than this.:stickpoke:

Doug

PS - I'll bet a nickel that this is referenced in some other thread in the forums. That way we're not slow, just old and forgetful. Or wait... Which is it better to be...?

So there is no truth in this. No reality.
    Come on man you are brighter than this. I know you are.

There is a subculture in every culture. We have them. They exist everywhere.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Agreed. Just as he points out his offensive subculture, we too have our own on the paler side. We are not without our own dark side.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I wasn't disagreeing or agreeing, just poking fun at us taking almost five (5) years to find it cool.

I still think we may have already seen it, but I'm not sure.

Regards,

Doug

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Agreed. Just as he points out his offensive subculture, we too have our own on the paler side. We are not without our own dark side.

I had to laugh last weekend at my son's GF. She's far left in political beliefs, refers to herself as an Anarchist and very pro BLM. We were traveling to my home state for a family event and invited her (I don't know, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time). She had spent the previous two weeks trying to indoctrinate us on the high points of being 'woke' relative to culture and acceptance of skin color (never knew we were intolerant of anyone or anti anything but m-k). Fast forward to said family event and this little bastion of acceptance and judgement is in complete shock that there are Native Americans there. Actual Indians - who would of thought such a thing! (eye roll) And they don't live on reservations (yes, she actually asked me where the reservation was) and they drive cars, and have license plates that say the tribe name (sigh). I almost woke the 'woke' girl with a slap. SMH, when will people understand that there are so many more than just two races and that people should ALWAYS be judged by the content of their character over anything else. Travel, just a little, outside your bubble and you learn a lot about people and perceptions. Every place is different and the people you encounter are too. I worry that the feral humans this man refers to will feel empowered to harm more innocent before the end of all of this.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I had to laugh last weekend at my son's GF. She's far left in political beliefs, refers to herself as an Anarchist and very pro BLM. We were traveling to my home state for a family event and invited her (I don't know, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time). She had spent the previous two weeks trying to indoctrinate us on the high points of being 'woke' relative to culture and acceptance of skin color (never knew we were intolerant of anyone or anti anything but m-k). Fast forward to said family event and this little bastion of acceptance and judgement is in complete shock that there are Native Americans there. Actual Indians - who would of thought such a thing! (eye roll) And they don't live on reservations (yes, she actually asked me where the reservation was) and they drive cars, and have license plates that say the tribe name (sigh). I almost woke the 'woke' girl with a slap. SMH, when will people understand that there are so many more than just two races and that people should ALWAYS be judged by the content of their character over anything else. Travel, just a little, outside your bubble and you learn a lot about people and perceptions. Every place is different and the people you encounter are too. I worry that the feral humans this man refers to will feel empowered to harm more innocent before the end of all of this.

OkieGirl (spent some time in Lawton by the way); I think I am going to appropriate your "feral humans" reference. That may be the best two word description for a subset of our population I have seen yet.

And the video was... uhh, interesting but insightful.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I understood when I posted this it was from 2015. Is it still not relevant?? He is pretty blunt, but it is refreshing to hear it spoken plainly.

Agreed and yes it is blunt but in that he expresses that his own culture would tear him down to shut him up. And they would. The agenda is in place. It has been for years. It is strong and we as a culture need to see and understand this. They will not be appeased.

When I use the term "They" I believe we all understand this. Not a broad brush.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OkieGirl (spent some time in Lawton by the way); I think I am going to appropriate your "feral humans" reference. That may be the best two word description for a subset of our population I have seen yet.

And the video was... uhh, interesting but insightful.

OG dropped that on me when we last spoke. Ferrell Humans. It is so spot on.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    That video led me to another video of an interview with the same guy on the Dave Rubin show. Doesn't have the language, and is much more in-depth. Roughly 30 years ago I was a young engineer sharing a cubicle at work with an older black Vietnam vet and he told me that he was scared to death of what would become of the black family. Said that all he saw was single moms that had zero expectations for their boys, the girls had to do chores, etc, but the boys just ran around like feral kids. I almost never share that with anyone, too controversial to repeat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-urLVdI-8

Last edited:
    Top Bottom