• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A BLM local took offensive to me posting a video of the Hodgetwins on BLM. Was notified she whats action against me because they saw her FB page. So I looked it up, right on FB she says for someone to come after me. One guy responded and she said....."I will send you more info on him so you can go cut the mother." I screen shot all of it so too late to take down....not worried...LOL. But ticks me off about these "peaceful" idiots.....but its FB and freedom of speech and all...I posted it all on my page just for the future in case something happens and called her out on it. Just wondering if any other steps need to be takin like notifying police...? Seems threats are only freedom of speech so until your attacked its useless to do anything. Ya I know...."Thats why I don't do FB..." But I do so get over it....LOL.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    You can report her to FB for inciting violence against you. I doubt if the police would be inclined to get involved. They have their hands full lately.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Dunno, but you know what they say about fools who bring a knife to a gunfight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK people. Lets keep this in check. I had a red headed stripper girl friend that did not need to ask anyone for help. She was capable of cutting you up on her own. Grow a set people.

Top Bottom