Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 165 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1997

User Info Menu

Hi wcd
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Goodnight all
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Later greg
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Been another long day with a lot accomplished.

Nite to all who are clocking out.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I got lost but now it is bedtime.

Night all
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Night Mom.

I just caught a Racoon in the live trap. Looks like I have some disposal work in the morning. They have been eating our maters before we can get them. This guy is not going to like what he has in store for him.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    This time around Im going for the peaceful ending. Heck it took me a few years to beat GTA5 finally. Still havent beat Skyrim and it's probably been a yr since I last played.
    I never finished the main quest. That game has so much content that you can get lost in for hours. I was obsessed with it when it first came out, but I just don't have to time to pick it back up anymore. Great game though!
    Member: NRA, GOA, & SAF

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan66 View Post
    I never finished the main quest. That game has so much content that you can get lost in for hours. I was obsessed with it when it first came out, but I just don't have to time to pick it back up anymore. Great game though!
    Definitely which was why I prefer these types of games. Open world hrs of quests, and side tracking. Well worth paying 60 for a game if you buy new. Especially now with a wife and kid gives me something in the winter to do or late at night when everyone's sleeping.

Anyways time to rack out had enough fallout 4 tonight.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Yeah, my wife is actually the one who made me buy us a xbox one and Fallout 4 when it first came out. She played it more than I did, along with Skyrim. But once our first little one came along, we haven't had the time. It is definitely worth $60 for the amount of entertainment it brings. I played Fallout 3 and New Vegas in college and find the Fallout series as one of my favorite.
    Member: NRA, GOA, & SAF

User Info Menu

Goooood Morning INGO...

Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

Dads against daughters dating.....