• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    That guy looks like he could be AOC's brother... He needs to sit down and have a talk with sis about how to act right.

Good for that dude! And no... I doubt I'm that tough.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    :laugh:

And don't go to NYC. Not being where the fight is happening is the easy win. NYC was identified as a cesspool in Davy Crockett's autobiography. They sided with the Brit's in the War of Independence. There have been many good reasons not to go there since before we were a country.

And I've shed more blood than that on more than one occasion. I advocate not being where the fight is going to happen if you can avoid it...sometimes you can't but that's why we train.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :laugh:

And don't go to NYC. Not being where the fight is happening is the easy win. NYC was identified as a cesspool in Davy Crockett's autobiography. They sided with the Brit's in the War of Independence. There have been many good reasons not to go there since before we were a country.

And I've shed more blood than that on more than one occasion. I advocate not being where the fight is going to happen if you can avoid it...sometimes you can't but that's why we train.

There's a lot of reasons to avoid NYC, but if we're using something from 240+ years ago as a litmus test...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    There's a lot of reasons to avoid NYC, but if we're using something from 240+ years ago as a litmus test...

His point was that they've had a long history of reasons not to go there and not just recent events. Those who don't learn from history, yada, yada...

Top Bottom