• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Teenager dead after downtown shooting near the canal

14 year old committing armed robbery at 2 a.m. on the canal in downtown Indy. WTF? But I do love a happy ending. Cue the parents telling us what a good boy he was in 3... 2... 1... :rolleyes: TBH, this kid never stood a chance. He shot and killed a 3 year old after finding a relative's gun when he was 4 years old. Lock 'em all up. Lots of failure in that family.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...anal/531-5d5c48e9-6359-4ad1-b999-d779461d6926

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Seems like regular shooting are up, don't know if it's drug trade disputes or what.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    He was just on his way home from Sunday school and some white racist person shot him for no reason, no reason at all. Blah blah blah. We want a special outside investigator to come in and look into this. I’m suing all y’all

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    As things get more tense its what is going to happen when you shove a gun in someone's face but not what I would call a happy ending. When it's an adult I have no sympathy for the POS but a 14 year old that's obviously had a crap life I get no joy out of that. The only good that might come from it would be to discourage someone else from attempting something stupid. One dead and one emotionally damaged for life, not good for anyone.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My son will be 14 in October. I couldnt even imagine him doing that kind of crap. Mind boggling.

It must be his white privilege. :dunno:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Deceased teen's Dad was shot today. I'm seeing a family hobby playing a role in their health.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...anal/531-5d5c48e9-6359-4ad1-b999-d779461d6926

Monday afternoon, White's father showed up at the emergency room at IU Health Methodist Hospital, suffering from a gunshot wound. There is no word on his condition and IMPD said the two incidents are not connected and couldn't provide any further details about how Curtis White Sr. was shot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Deceased teen's Dad was shot today. I'm seeing a family hobby playing a role in their health.

Monday afternoon, White's father showed up at the emergency room at IU Health Methodist Hospital, suffering from a gunshot wound. There is no word on his condition and IMPD said the two incidents are not connected and couldn't provide any further details about how Curtis White Sr. was shot.

[video=youtube;KUXb7do9C-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

maybe he shot himself learning a gun or suicide attempt

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    He was just on his way home from Sunday school and some white racist person shot him for no reason, no reason at all. Blah blah blah. We want a special outside investigator to come in and look into this. I’m suing all y’all

Well, not really.

https://fox59.com/news/teen-boy-die...nal-walk-in-downtown-indianapolis-police-say/

“It’s a painful thing to swallow when he’s only 14,” said Anthoney Hampton.

Curtis White Jr. was Anthoney Hampton’s grandson. Earlier this month the family filed a police report after the teen ran away from home.

“This wasn’t a parent mismanaging their child. The child wouldn’t stay home,” said Hampton. “The criminal element, the guns and the money, that’s what he was attracted to.”

Anthoney admits his grandson died making a poor decision.

“Curtis has a large family, but he didn’t want the love from his family. He wanted the love from the streets,” said Hampton.

You have to have some sympathy for the Grandfather. He knew the kid was going down the wrong path, and he's making no excuses for the result. Contrary to what some of you might think, sometimes there's no saving some people.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    My son will be 14 in October. I couldnt even imagine him doing that kind of crap. Mind boggling.

It must be his white privilege. :dunno:

Are you sure your kid is going to be 14? It seems like he was like 6 not that long ago.

Going back to the topic, IMPD said the father showing up with a gunshot wound wasn't related, but maybe that is where the kid learned it from?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Are you sure your kid is going to be 14? It seems like he was like 6 not that long ago.

Going back to the topic, IMPD said the father showing up with a gunshot wound wasn't related, but maybe that is where the kid learned it from?

And it says one thing: Dad was a lousy teacher.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I saw the lad and man he has grown. Monkey best stay on his toes.....:):

Top Bottom