• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Walked outside tonight and was blessed to see and hear the the fireworks going off. My best old dog Charlie didnÂ’t care much for it but after this year 2020 has been going IÂ’m thankful. Wanted to say thanks to everyone here on INGO thanks. This web sight has been a voice of mostly sanity and reason in a difficult time. Thanks to everyone who gets up and goes to work in whatever manner to make this country great we are in this together, we make the wheels go around. IÂ’ve had time to think and read, contemplate We have been blessed beyond measure by the founding fathers of this nation. God bless America

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm having a hard time getting into the spirit this year as it seems there are so many out there abusing this great nation, but as said above, it's nice to know there are nice folks out there that still appreciate it.

Happy 4th INGO! :ingo:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We just finished our family fireworks show for this year. My oldest son really went overboard this year. :D But it was fun. Good visit with the wife’s family today and a great show in the evening...God bless America!

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I hate to see what our Freedoms will look like Next year unless We start doing something This year.

Absolutely agree. It is so difficult to break through all the negative blather at work, on the news. It has been quiet over here with some lay-offs and a subdued attitude overall then it seemed my entire neighborhood was celebrating the 4th. I thought Trump made a good speech also but then the Neg News nazis restarted their back side production. I canÂ’t talk that much in year!

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Absolutely agree. It is so difficult to break through all the negative blather at work, on the news. It has been quiet over here with some lay-offs and a subdued attitude overall then it seemed my entire neighborhood was celebrating the 4th. I thought Trump made a good speech also but then the Neg News nazis restarted their back side production. I canÂ’t talk that much in year!

In a brighter note, I've noticed my "pod" mate at work has completely red pilled himself in the last year or so. So, as far as the work talk, which I try not to indulge, I'm hearing the right things.

And this guy is 29. He's supposed to be screaming with his hair on fire in the opposite direction.

Top Bottom