Indiana Purges 22% Of Registered Voters...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Indiana purged 22% of registered voters very quietly, so quietly in fact federal elections boards are looking into why so many, and the timing between primaries & elections.
    I checked, I'm still registered, but who knows when nearly a quarter got the axe without notification/explanation.

The average purge in Indiana is between 5%-6% according to federal election officials.

Might just be an overdue house cleaning, and it might not, which is why the feds are asking questions.
    Not being one to run with conspiracy theories, I think I'll wait until someone looks into it, but it's still strange both in amount and timing...

EDIT:
    Looks suspicious when I looked it up,
    Seems it's been going on a lot longer than I thought...

https://www.courthousenews.com/7th-circuit-affirms-order-blocking-indiana-voter-purge-law/amp/

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/455815-states-purge-millions-of-voters-report

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I was registered in 2 counties last election and I fully believe I could have voted in both places, fraudulently, if I wanted.

I don't know what the 5-6% of normal includes, but I would think that just people dying would be at least that number so I hope stuff like the situation I was in are part of what they're cleaning up.

However, this is a good chance to make sure I'm still registered where I'm supposed to be.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    5 years after my mom died she was still on the voter rolls even after I had pointed out to the poll workers she was dead. My dad had moved out of state and he was still on the rolls. When I pointed that out i was told it was because he never registered to vote in his new state. :poop: He was registered and voted in the last 2 elections in his current state.

So I will say they do not clean up the rolls often enough so when they finally do it is a big deal.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive been getting two extra voters' stuff in my mailbox for years.

You know what is sad? We've owned this house for 15 years. 15 years.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Have there been proven instances of dead republicans voting?

I dunno, you have to ask the guy that brought up dead people voting in the first place...

Yes, but they always vote for democrats.

I think if zombies vote, it would be a split right down the middle...
    Just as likely for a zombie to swipe 'Left' or 'Right' straight party tickets as it is they will pass check in screening.

My point was (and still is) it might be a good idea if you checked your registration to make sure you didn't get purged...

No mention what so ever of political party, religion, boxers or briefs, how fat your husband or wife is, Ford or Chevy, how much air you run in your tires (or air head), if you wear a COVID mask, etc. :)
    The truth is, it's none of my business so I don't care (neither does anyone else, you are just not that interesting to me).

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Oh. You said so dead republicans can STILL vote early and often. I thought maybe you had an instance in mind that made you say that

No, I asked the guy saying DEAD Democrats vote what was up with that...
    I honestly don't care, it was a passing curiosity, probably some conspiracy theory so I'm over it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good idea to just check and make sure we are all still on the rolls. I will be doing so ASAP just because. I have zero faith in our fearful leaders.

Like the Cmonkey said, he is getting multiples.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Looks like "the purge" did as i hoped it would. I am registered to vote in Elkhart county and it errors out when I try myself for Allen county. Perfect.

So... I'm hoping this is much ado about nothing.

Top Bottom