Has anyone been else seeing anything weird in the sky?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    First time was April 10th...Lasted for 3 minutes...Then these photos were taken July 3rd and 4th around 9:00 pm until about 10:20 pm...Two different objects.....

Eca1JgpWsAA-htI
    Eca1o__XQAEoQF1
    Eca1z0IXkAEHxmj
    Eca1gwkXQAI3neI

This was the April 10th one..The photos above are from this last weekend...

Eca3HMcXQAAC4MC

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

No...Jupiter doesn't fly in from the north....Blink out when a UPS jet flies in front of it, drop 1500 feet, then zip back north after a half hour...Also that's not where Jupiter is...We see the first star in that part of the sky at 11 pm and it's way south of this...

It's not a planet, not a star, not a helicopter, not a plane...I don't know what it is but I do know what it ain't.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    By looking at the wires you can get an idea of the speed it traveled south when it decided to go to Louisville...I snapped these three pics as fast as I could....This was July 4th...After it left the green orb showed up in the sky where it did April 10th and July 3rd....This one was at about 2000 feet west and heading south...The green orb was in the north and two nights went back north...July 4th it just dropped below the tree line rapidly and I didn't see it again.....

Eca1z0IXkAEHxmj

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Any neighbors that just got a high-end drone?

Not that I am aware of but that's where I've been leaning towards...The April 10th sighting made me think not though due to the fact I saw it come in from the north and then leave to the north..I was literally able to watch it fade out of sight...This was during the lock down and we MAYBE saw two UPS planes a day then, and we are the UPS hub..When I saw it coming in I thought it was the UofL stat flight helicopter...As it got closer I noticed there was no blinking lights..Also it stopped about a mile from the river, stayed in place for a couple of minutes then went back north....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Space station.

If the space station is at 2500 feet and every now and again drops down to 1500 feet and hovers above Jeffersonville I suppose that's possible...Other than my wife there is one other witness to the April 10th...he is an 82nd Airborne and LEO veteran who is now a firearms instructor at American Shooters....Without saying anything to each other we both described what we saw...We've both lived here our whole life...We've never seen any aircraft behave in such a manner......

This is the one that headed to Louisville...

Eca1JgpWsAA-htI

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If the space station is at 2500 feet and every now and again drops down to 1500 feet and hovers above Jeffersonville I suppose that's possible...Other than my wife there is one other witness to the April 10th...he is an 82nd Airborne and LEO veteran who is now a firearms instructor at American Shooters....Without saying anything to each other we both described what we saw...We've both lived here our whole life...We've never seen any aircraft behave in such a manner......

This is the one that headed to Louisville...

Just curious. Is this friend also a customer of your moonshine side hustle? That could explain a LOT. :):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So with Covid-19, Black Lives Matter and every anti-Trump thing they can think up, some democrat actually has ties with another world and will dump an alien invasion on us before the November election!

Top Bottom