They are coming for the Harley riders...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County

Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    This is what they are telling us is the new normal. We are not in Kansas anymore. Things will never be like they were even last year.

I don't ride anymore, but when I did, there are lots of people of color on bikes, at least there used to be. You can't fix stupid.

I'm sorry for the loss to the officer's famly.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you read the article, the guy is actually probably certifiable. Talking about hearing voices through his walls saying racist things. Thinks all Harley riders are white racists

Sounds pretty schizoid even from just the scant details in the article. Cut from the school shooter cloth. Funny thing is he says he wants to go to prison to get away from racism! Spoiler alert

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    As if distracted drivers weren't enough of a safety threat. I get plenty of mail from the 45 camp and have yet to see anything specifically directing or encouraging me to be a racist, white nationalist. I've never received anything from the left camp but I bet they don't instruct their fans much differently. The media is the go-to place to find out what behavior matches up with your identity/demographic.

Top Bottom