• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    A small 2 door car has been out front of my house ( with a flat tire) for a few hours now .

The driver and passenger were drunk but another car picked them up as the Deputies arrived. I let the Deputies know she was drunk.

The Deputies response was " oh well she's not driving now " and they left .

So now I have a couple of questions.

I'm in Mooresville, Can this thing be towed and will it cost me anything ?

Last edited:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If it's blocking your driveway, the police can have it towed. Other than that, public street. No one owns the road.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If it's blocking your driveway, the police can have it towed. Other than that, public street. No one owns the road.

No it's not blocking my drive and yes it's a rural public street.

The whole point of moving out here was getting away from this INDPLS BS .

Seems like the Deputies should've arrested them but I've never been Leo so what do I know .

Drunk driver with a flat tire makes me wonder how it got flat. Did they simply run over a nail or did they destroy someone's property ?

Apparently it doesn't matter.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Just curious, how do you know she was drunk? Did something happen to lead you to believe that?

Because as soon as their ride got here the Male passenger stumbled to the trunk and retrieved a heavy cooler and got in the back seat of the new car .

The female driver also stumbled her way to the new car . She wasn't ' fall down drunk " but she wasn't far from it.

They passed by a vacant lot with a driveway that would've been a better spot than in front of my house.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    OP where do you want it towed to and why do you think this is any of your responsibility?

I don't care where it goes and it's not my responsibility.

Again I moved out here thinking I was getting away from this Indpls BS . Turns out Mooresville is FULL of drunks and meth heads .

The county didn't install a light at this intersection so it's dark here at night and dirtbags occasionally take advantage of it , park out front and usually smoke whatever then leave . These two just happened to be drunks.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I just went out and looked at it and it actually does have a flat on the passenger side , rear tire.

The Deputies couldn't have known that though cause they didn't check it out and were in a hurry to leave.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Yeah, but you can't rule it out, so they probably should pick it up and check it out.

Ha mutha****in ha.

I've had to replace my mailbox once already and a elderly neighbor across the street has had to replace her mailbox.

There's way more to it but there's been a lot of drunk driving around here and these Leo SUCK ASS at catching them.

This very same thing happened a couple of months ago but the deputy just rolled by not even stopping to check it out. The next morning there were beer cans where the cars were.

I guess drunk driving isn't a big deal in Mooresville.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just went out and looked at it and it actually does have a flat on the passenger side , rear tire.

The Deputies couldn't have known that though cause they didn't check it out and were in a hurry to leave.
    Looks like you picked a bad area to move to. Even the Deputies are in a hurry to leave.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Looks like you picked a bad area to move to. Even the Deputies are in a hurry to leave.
    My street is actually an 'island " , a quiet peaceful place with good neighbors with the exception of the one chucklehead young chick across the street in the one Rental.

One of the Deputies I've talked to a few months ago said he'd been on the department 14 years and hardly ever been called out to this street.

It's a dead end cul de sac, if everyone else would stay out it'd be awesome.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Do I understand this thread correctly? Some drunk dudette parks her car in front of OP’s house on a public street either because it got a flat or she figured out she’s too drunk to drive or both, and the OP wants to have it towed somewhere else well before the driver or her friends can possibly sober up to come back and get the car. Right?

Wow! Hopefully any tow company has enough sense to refuse to tow a vehicle the OP doesn’t own that’s legally parked on a public street. If it was my car that got towed like that and I knew who did it, I’d have both them and the tow company charged with grand theft auto. Might want to rethink that plan.

Top Bottom