• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I must keep telling myself “there is good in this world, there is good in this world, there is good in this world....”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I wonder if the protesters (not criminal murder suspects) will help police catch the criminal suspects like they have in several other violence cases?

While the author/site makes no distinction between protesters and criminal,
    The protesters TALKED, and let the woman be on her way...

To connect the CRIMINALS that murdered this woman to BLM/Law Abiding protesters or anyone else is no difference than blaming law abiding firearms owners to far right church & school shooters...
    NOT being extremist far right (or extremest far left),
    And not having the muddled thinking that EVERYONE that disagrees with *MY* viewpoint/opinion is an 'Enemy' that needs murdered, I realize everyone has their own ideas about things, no two people are thinking the exact same thing at any time...

That doesn't make them 'Enemies', it makes them human...

Since police/FBI have over 11,000 tips on recent violence from the public, like the public searching social media to find the killer of the retired chief of police, and arrests/charges have been filed...
    I'm wondering if the videos/pictures of the discussion, then murder, will get turned in and help solve the case.

The protesters may be angry, but they are just folks, and have solve a bunch of the crimes in the recent protest areas,
    They often want to see the right thing done, or there wouldn't have been over 11,000 tips, with pictures & videos that helped solve most of the serious crimes that have happened...

I'm SURE the FBI saying they are getting tips from LAW ABIDING protesters that help solve the crimes isn't popular among the extreme far right, but it's true all the same,and it will never make it into far right extremists stories...
    (Which is why the 'Outrage' articles shouldn't be your only source of information if you want the actual facts, which many don't...)

I very much want to see the murderer/murderers arrested, charged and in court...
    I'm NOT willing to include everyone at a protest in that murder, throw innocent people in jail (or worse, lynched),
    Just like I don't want to go to prison for being a firearms owner when someone decides to shoot up a school or church...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    IMPD though says "The canal is still a safe place."

Uh... OK there Baghdad Bob... whatever you say.

One person from IMPD said that. The rest of us know better. Speaking of the canal, my daughter and another girl on her swim team did the Poseidon Challenge today. During daylight the canal isn't bad, and I didn't see anyone that caused me concern.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder if the protesters (not criminal murder suspects) will help police catch the criminal suspects like they have in several other violence cases?

While the author/site makes no distinction between protesters and criminal,
    The protesters TALKED, and let the woman be on her way...

To connect the CRIMINALS that murdered this woman to BLM/Law Abiding protesters or anyone else is no difference than blaming law abiding firearms owners to far right church & school shooters...
    NOT being extremist far right (or extremest far left),
    And not having the muddled thinking that EVERYONE that disagrees with *MY* viewpoint/opinion is an 'Enemy' that needs murdered, I realize everyone has their own ideas about things, no two people are thinking the exact same thing at any time...

That doesn't make them 'Enemies', it makes them human...

Since police/FBI have over 11,000 tips on recent violence from the public, like the public searching social media to find the killer of the retired chief of police, and arrests/charges have been filed...
    I'm wondering if the videos/pictures of the discussion, then murder, will get turned in and help solve the case.

The protesters may be angry, but they are just folks, and have solve a bunch of the crimes in the recent protest areas,
    They often want to see the right thing done, or there wouldn't have been over 11,000 tips, with pictures & videos that helped solve most of the serious crimes that have happened...

I'm SURE the FBI saying they are getting tips from LAW ABIDING protesters that help solve the crimes isn't popular among the extreme far right, but it's true all the same,and it will never make it into far right extremists stories...
    (Which is why the 'Outrage' articles shouldn't be your only source of information if you want the actual facts, which many don't...)

I very much want to see the murderer/murderers arrested, charged and in court...
    I'm NOT willing to include everyone at a protest in that murder, throw innocent people in jail (or worse, lynched),
    Just like I don't want to go to prison for being a firearms owner when someone decides to shoot up a school or church...

Seems as though these "peaceful protesters" will do everything that law enforcement allows at the time, regardless of legal or not.

"Peaceful protesters" think nothing of blocking roadways, painting graffiti and standing back to observe terrorist/rioters loot, trespass and commit arson.

They will be a part of a "peaceful protest" that hurls rocks, bottles and other items to harm people.

"Peaceful protesters" will take part in a group activities that include destruction of public property and arson of public owned building and vehicles.

When they can openly behave lawlessly otherwise, why would some not take it to the extreme of murder?

The day after cities have been burnt to the ground and people have been hurt and murdered, these "peaceful protesters" again show up to be a part of this movement?

200.gif

Walk like a duck.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like anyone on the canal after midnight should expect to be killed.

One person from IMPD said that. The rest of us know better. Speaking of the canal, my daughter and another girl on her swim team did the Poseidon Challenge today. During daylight the canal isn't bad, and I didn't see anyone that caused me concern.

Most of Indy is that way. The current murder rate/ crime stats this year say otherwise of the canal after dark, or at least after midnight.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I must keep telling myself “there is good in this world, there is good in this world, there is good in this world....”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost enough to make one a Calvinist!

Top Bottom