• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A noose for walking his dog? Well it's not the least reasonable leash I've seen.

I've actually seen someone use detcord for a leash before.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why would anyone assume that this person is an INGOer?

Seems like a slap to the faces of INGO members to throw them in with this sort of behavior?

:dunno:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Why would anyone assume that this person is an INGOer?

Seems like a slap to the faces of INGO members to throw them in with this sort of behavior?

:dunno:

It is a running joke on other forums I visit that when something stupid is performed by someone the question "what forum member is this" is asked. I guess I should have used purple. :cool:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I got the joke before I opened the thread, but I have to agree the story is way over the top even as a joke on INGO.

Not putting you down Spanky, I just couldn't laugh at this one, sorry,

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hey, to each his own. I aint gonna say I agree with what the young man stands for, because I don't know him. But I will say he probably has as much right to his freedom of speech and opinion as you, I or the BLM people do. They burn our flags, spit on and shoot cops, burn and loot stores, destroy property, paint our roads, tear down our statues.......and all the other awful things they say and do. If he wants a Rebelgate and a tow strap that resembles a noose......who really cares other than the media and a few activists?

We have several kids (young adults) in Danville who have Rebel flags in the backs of their trucks. I use to never give race a thought when I seen that, I always thought redneck.

I personally don't agree with none of this nonsense.....people need their damn heads examined. Live and let live. It's a mean world, people need thicker skin. Look forward not backwards. We all bleed red....together we survive, divided we may all fall.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Hey, to each his own. I aint gonna say I agree with what the young man stands for, because I don't know him. But I will say he probably has as much right to his freedom of speech and opinion as you, I or the BLM people do. They burn our flags, spit on and shoot cops, burn and loot stores, destroy property, paint our roads, tear down our statues.......and all the other awful things they say and do. If he wants a Rebelgate and a tow strap that resembles a noose......who really cares other than the media and a few activists?

We have several kids (young adults) in Danville who have Rebel flags in the backs of their trucks. I use to never give race a thought when I seen that, I always thought redneck.

I personally don't agree with none of this nonsense.....people need their damn heads examined. Live and let live. It's a mean world, people need thicker skin. Look forward not backwards. We all bleed red....together we survive, divided we may all fall.
    This. ^

I see a lot of this kind of attitude (the kids in the video) in my neighborhood. A truck just like that has been around here for years. Don't agree with the attitude, but willing to let darwin work. I'll also add, both sides are getting more bold and worked up.
    We've got to get together. But I know that's not too popular around here with some at least.

Top Bottom