Shooting in Brownsburg (56th and North Grant)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    “A witness tells 13News that the shooter was walking down the middle of 56th Street with his arm out shooting at the victims. The witness said after the two victims had been shot and were on the ground, the gunman walked over to one of them and fired several more shots. The witness said the gunman, wearing an orange shirt, then ran after a third person.
    Brownsburg police are asking people to avoid the area and say there is no threat to the community.”

Seems contradictory.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    The shooter ran off (chasing a third person) but there's "no danger to the community"? WTH?
    1. I believe that was a "witness" report given to the news crew from someone who may have only seen part of the situation, not an official release.
    2. Watch for updates from BPD, but from what I've heard they have reason to believe the situation was resolved and there is not a shooter on the loose.
    3. News reports - especially initial ones - are notoriously inaccurate.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    From what I'm hearing, one guy shot another guy in the leg, and when he fell, went up and shot him several times in the chest, and ran. Then an armed passerby shot him.

Or so I hear.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From what I'm hearing, one guy shot another guy in the leg, and when he fell, went up and shot him several times in the chest, and ran. Then an armed passerby shot him.

Or so I hear.

Damn. Now that's a bad day. Get shot in the leg, then the chest, then have some other random dude shoot you too, just for the heck of it? ;)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "Damn. Now that's a bad day. Get shot in the leg, then the chest, then have some other random dude shoot you too, just for the heck of it? "

Lose track of your antecedent?

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon

Or so I hear.

Thats close to what I have seen posted about it.
    Man chasing 2 men out of cemetery, shooting at them.
    One hit and falls, shooter then stands over man on the ground and shots him in the chest a few times. Then shooter goes after 2nd man, but gets shot by someone else that was carring.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As someone who lives in Hendricks County I think I speak for many when I ask, "What the hell is going on out there??!!"

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As someone who lives in Hendricks County I think I speak for many when I ask, "What the hell is going on out there??!!"

W4cQZC5.gif

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Walking distance from my office, and just across from a good friend/client's house. Wild.
    Texted my wife "Guess I need to start carrying a rifle everywhere."

Top Bottom