PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Passing this along (I am the messenger, not the organizer):

Hoosiers Back the Blue Rally!

Where: Indiana State House on the South lawn located at 200 W. Washington St.

When: July 18th, 2020 from 11a.m. to 1p.m.

Now it's up to you to share the information. Let's all show support to our local Law Enforcement Officers. My goal is to boost morale for our officers. Make our voices heard! Let all the men and women in law enforcement know we support them! Please wear blue to show unity!
    Back the Blue Rally

Bring your signs, flags, banners, family, friends and neighbors! This is a family event bring your positive energy and let's have fun!

Rally Etiquette:
    1. Alcohol is not permitted
    2. Fire arms are not allowed in the Indiana Government Center Campus.
    3. Signs must be 2x2. We ask that signs be Pro-Police, tasteful and refrain from profanity. Message of support for Law Enforcement. Please dont bring signs that attack groups or opposing views!
    4. Signs cannot be mounted on the building's or grounds
    5. Parking is conveniently located all around the State House with several parking garages.
    6. Capital Police officers will be on duty. As well as law enforcement members in attendance.
    7. We are hoping for good weather and encourage people to come prepared for typical Indiana weather i.e. rain or heat wave!
    8. We are still in the middle of covid-19 pandemic and caution against anybody in a high risk group from attending. Elderly, people with pre-existing conditions such as copd, or immunocompromised individuals. Please wear your mask per Marion county order.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Mandatory mask and unarmed downtown in Indy, I support the Blue 110% but I'll have to pass on the rally. :popcorn:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Mandatory mask and unarmed downtown in Indy, I support the Blue 110% but I'll have to pass on the rally. :popcorn:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

So, go do something for your LE agency since IMPD doesn't patrol your neighborhood.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    So, go do something for your LE agency since IMPD doesn't patrol your neighborhood.
    I am currently doing "something" on a regular basis for my local police department as well as some IMPD officers even though they don't patrol my neighborhood. In the current conditions I wouldn't go downtown Indianapolis unarmed if they were giving away $100 bills. Maybe you should encourage Mayor Hogsbreath to support IMPD before they start resigning or retiring en masse.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I may attend but I will be discreatly armed if I do and no mask.
    We have violent terrorists attacking police and those that support them. I won't be the fish in the barrel and I encourage others attending hot to be either. So concealed means concealed.
    The only reason I would go downtown now is for something like this. Our cops need to know they have support from the good members of the community.
    For anyone concerned about the no guns allowed on statehouse grounds or government center complex rule : you CAN be armed and stand on the public sidewalk.
    No way in hell would I recomend going downtown indy unarmed. Dont put your safety in the hands of others.

The mask order also does not include the state property

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

You can stand across the street from the Statehouse property, by yourself. Armed and sans mask.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I am currently doing "something" on a regular basis for my local police department as well as some IMPD officers even though they don't patrol my neighborhood. In the current conditions I wouldn't go downtown Indianapolis unarmed if they were giving away $100 bills. Maybe you should encourage Mayor Hogsbreath to support IMPD before they start resigning or retiring en masse.

Glad to know you're doing "something" and not simply slinging criticism.

I may attend but I will be discreetly armed if I do and no mask.

It's a free country, you know the consequences of your actions if caught. Carry on.

You can stand across the street from the Statehouse property, by yourself. Armed and sans mask.

Pretty much my thought as well.

This is apparently now a national event. I saw a link earlier today, but of course thanks to social media filtering I can no longer find it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Cant be on the sidewalk along the street anymore?
    Maybe theyve changed it now that's why I'm asking.

The state legislature has created sovereign citizens. An elite class that can carry inside the statehouse and on the grounds, but us common subjects cannot. A ruling class and a peasant tax paying class who call them masters.

This issue deserves it's own rally and should be included in the constitutional carry bill next session that Rep. Jim Lucas will be introducing.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's a free country, you know the consequences of your actions if caught. Carry on.

Yep. I've seen them (capitol police) manhandle an ingo member (not me) because he innocently and unknowingly was Open Carrying at a 2A rally at the statehouse years ago. He was standing right next to me. I was standing there and kept standing there with my concealed pistol. Actualy 2 of them.

The only time I wont carry is if I'm forced to go into the statehouse through their metal detectors.
    I'm a big boy. Theres some battles worth fighting.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I won't be there. Going back to Ft. Wayne to take my dad to the range to shoot his new gun. Hopefully we can find some ammo for it.

I don't recall which caliber he bought, but I've got some .380 and plenty of 9mm that you're welcome to. PM me.

Sounds like fun

Ya, his dad just bought a new home defense tool (you may have seen his thread), needs some practice.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yep. I've seen them (capitol police) manhandle an ingo member (not me) because he innocently and unknowingly was Open Carrying at a 2A rally at the statehouse years ago. He was standing right next to me. I was standing there and kept standing there with my concealed pistol. Actualy 2 of them.

The only time I wont carry is if I'm forced to go into the statehouse through their metal detectors.
    I'm a big boy. Theres some battles worth fighting.

Can't rep you, Brother. The man is holding me back.

Top Bottom