• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    My wife just told me there is a “coin shortage” and that Kroger says they will NOT be giving change when you make a purchase.
    my comment “BULL S**T!”.
    Evidently Kroger says they will either load your change onto your rewards card (I had no idea the reward card could act like a debit card!? I’m not sure they can.) or they will ask you to “donate” it to a charity.
    I can guarantee we’d have a problem if I make a purchase and they don’t want to give me MY change!
    I’ve got a solution and I wonder why THEY didn’t think of it. How about Kroger round my purchase DOWN instead of UP?
    Problem solved AND happy customers!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My wife just told me there is a “coin shortage” and that Kroger says they will NOT be giving change when you make a purchase.
    my comment “BULL S**T!”.
    Evidently Kroger says they will either load your change onto your rewards card (I had no idea the reward card could act like a debit card!? I’m not sure they can.) or they will ask you to “donate” it to a charity.
    I can guarantee we’d have a problem if I make a purchase and they don’t want to give me MY change!
    I’ve got a solution and I wonder why THEY didn’t think of it. How about Kroger round my purchase DOWN instead of UP?
    Problem solved AND happy customers!

Already being discussed in the Coronavirus IV thread and here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/482923-coin-shortage-8.html

Just saw it in action the other day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom