• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Pretty sure that there's precedence already for women going topless, if men are allowed.
    That city may not want to stomp all over it's **** quite so soon.

And while there are good examples here, there are also bad examples.
    If you've used the eye bleach before, you know what I'm talking about...

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No looters, arsonists or rioters caught so the criminal justice system needs something to do.

This comes under the Democrat principle of do something anything. :runaway:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They are not allowed to stop rioters, so why not go after easy, soft targets.

By the way, I believe that to stop police from drooling on expensive equipment, they made topless bathing legal for both male and female. About time!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They could use it to spot crime in that giant homeless tent city in the park, but nobody there will call the Police.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    They are not allowed to stop rioters, so why not go after easy, soft targets.

By the way, I believe that to stop police from drooling on expensive equipment, they made topless bathing legal for both male and female. About time!

how do you know the target is soft?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Are those the boner drones I have heard of?
    The Boner Drone is as INGO as purple for sarcasm and “the state trooper stole my wallet”.

An individual in Indianapolis posted a video where they spoke of the Indy metro police using both a drone to inflict pain on him and a Drone to give him an erection. You can’t make this up, and he did have a large amount of aluminum foil throughout his apartment. I think it took about five seconds for the name “Boner Drone” to be in INGO lore.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Guaranteed this was done in response to complaints. Police do not go out looking for silly crap like this without being ordered to do it due to complaints. If there is one thing I wished the general public understood about LE is that 95% or higher of day-to-day police activity is responding to calls for service. Someone complains, cops gotta go. Even proactive stuff like traffic enforcement is generally spurred by complaints.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Guaranteed this was done in response to complaints. Police do not go out looking for silly crap like this without being ordered to do it due to complaints. If there is one thing I wished the general public understood about LE is that 95% or higher of day-to-day police activity is responding to calls for service. Someone complains, cops gotta go. Even proactive stuff like traffic enforcement is generally spurred by complaints.

I understand it was most likely due to complaints, but I have to think there are better things to do than to fly drones looking for nude people. Get a complaint? Go deal with it. Sounds good to me. Get a complaint? Go fire up the drone and actively search for others. Sounds like a colossal waste of resources.

Top Bottom