• Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Post 'em here.

[video=youtube;THvM7Y-Iosk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THvM7Y-Iosk[/video]

[video=youtube;SvPvvZStNmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPvvZStNmA[/video]

[video=youtube;_ccIasJTe0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ccIasJTe0o[/video]

I know there are more... will post when I think of them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We watch stuff almost exclusively on DVR. The good thing is, that means I watch very few commercials—even the bad ones.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Love the Progressive Insurance ad where Flo is protecting property by keeping people from getting the news paper being delivered by the kid on the bike. Really? If they pay for the newspaper delivery, why are you blocking it?

Too much time on my hands when I have time to watch for stupid commercials. :D :D :D :D :D

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've never seen that one. As a fat girl, I have mixed feelings about it. Part pride, part disgust, part hunger.

I think the point of it is that it's not right to body-shame people, and I get that, but to encourage someone to eat ice cream to help maintain an unhealthy weight just doesn't sit well with me. And I'm saying that as a fat boy. It would be like showing someone like me with a huge beer belly slamming beer and turkey legs and dancing around. Don't nobody wanna see that! :):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As I was skipping through a commercial break on one of my DVR recordings, I caught a few seconds of a Samantha B show commercial. Those do make my stomach hurt a bit.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    More PSA than a commercial.
    I love Grit TVs old westerns, but I cringe everytime I see their BLM support spot.
    Was gonna stop watching the channel, but that punishes me, not them.
    Intead, I just don't patronize any product or sevices that advertise on their channel.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The latest meow mix commercial. I can ignore most commercials, even every commercial with Flo, but I cannot stand that meow mix commercial.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When it comes to bad, you can't compete with American Forces Network (AFN) or Armed Forces Radio and Television (AFRTS)

[video=youtube;Dvjtqu24GAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvjtqu24GAk[/video]

Studio 417

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Somewhere
    I think the point of it is that it's not right to body-shame people, and I get that, but to encourage someone to eat ice cream to help maintain an unhealthy weight just doesn't sit well with me. And I'm saying that as a fat boy. It would be like showing someone like me with a huge beer belly slamming beer and turkey legs and dancing around. Don't nobody wanna see that! :):

Post the video. Let the membership decide on whether they want to see it. :dunno::laugh:

Top Bottom