• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Horrible. Probably a fair chance these guys would have been armed, too. If so, no chance to defend themselves. I hope they figure out who did this and nail them.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I wonder if this was a case of people sharing their "future" whereabouts on social media before going there? It reminds you of the Delphi girls' case.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Something fishy (no pun intended) going on when the son is dying and “dad” drives to the store to call 911 instead of loading his kid in the car and heading for help!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Something fishy (no pun intended) going on when the son is dying and “dad” drives to the store to call 911 instead of loading his kid in the car and heading for help!
    My feelings as well.
    They were either up to no good and things went south. Or they stumbled on some kind of criminal activity taking place.

Dad said he forgot his cell in the panick and rush. Ok I can see that.
    I can see leaving an injured son in the woods or wherever this took place because it is not easy to haul out a body on uneven terrain or even flat ground unless you've been trained how, and that's for even a fit person.

But why didn't he call 911 from home before he left? He knew the exact spot his son was. Why waste time? Did the son say on the phone not to call 911?

It will be very interesting to see the details all come out after the investigation

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Wonder if the first one had managed to really **** somebody off. Dope, money, a woman, whatever. They decided to get even with him, and were beating the tar out of him to teach him a lesson. Then the other two happened along and had to be silenced also. Kinda odd, too, the girl from the convenience store wanted to tag along.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Random act of violence?

Very remote

One person?

Taking on 3 young men, not common for a serial killer.

Women, Drugs, Money, Setup

That's my guess and I watch alot of true crime!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I was thinking love triangle with the convenience store chick.

This post was made on another forum that sheds some light...

I live just a couple miles from there. It is very remote and isolated. There's a LOT more to the story not being told yet. For instance I did a quick Polk County arrest records check and these young men were not choir boys. All had lengthy arrest records. There's no doubt in my mind that it was a drug deal gone bad.

This is a small rural community. I'm betting it will be solved soon as local authorities know the major players in the area.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Update on Fox News: three arrested. Ringleader is 26 with 230 felony arrests

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Update on Fox News: three arrested. Ringleader is 26 with 230 felony arrests

Wait, that can't be right... 23 has to be the right number.

Well, it's NOT right but... if 230 is correct... I really don't want to say what the answer is.
    (note: answer valid for both the criminals and those letting them go to cause mayhem on the rest of society., also acceptable is the number really is 23.)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wait, that can't be right... 23 has to be the right number.

Well, it's NOT right but... if 230 is correct... I really don't want to say what the answer is.
    (note: answer valid for both the criminals and those letting them go to cause mayhem on the rest of society., also acceptable is the number really is 23.)

add to that his recent charges from March

Wiggins had been arrested in March for*aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and was released on bond. However, because he allegedly killed Tillman, Springfield and Rollins while he was out on bond, he violated his pretrial release condtions and is therefore not allowed to bond out on the new charges.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I have to wonder why this guy was out walking around.

No kidding. The State of Flori-DUH should be charged as an accessory in this case.:rolleyes:

I have never been one to buy into the whole "white privilege" narrative, but I kinda wonder how many black dudes with 230 felony arrests are walking the streets of a state like Flori-DUH.:dunno:

Top Bottom