Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is SO 2020...

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

This is SO 2020...

Just heard on the radio (WIBC): Mayor Beetlejuice in Chicago is encouraging rioters to snitch on Federal LEOs. "Snitch to who" wasn't actually covered.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Wait, if they do that they'll get stitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm just in awe of how It thinks It has things under control in that dumpster fire of a city. Don't worry, if you snitch in Chicago nothing bad will happen to you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Just heard on the radio (WIBC): Mayor Beetlejuice in Chicago is encouraging rioters to snitch on Federal LEOs. "Snitch to who" wasn't actually covered.
    Looks as Kelly is heading to Chicago this weekend. Have safe drive, since it sure as heck will not be safe there..

User Info Menu

Should have watched Tucker last night if you want the most 2020 thing there is so far.

Government releasing documents on a vehicle "not from earth" that they "recovered." Supposed to be discussed on his show tonight.

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    Should have watched Tucker last night if you want the most 2020 thing there is so far.

Government releasing documents on a vehicle "not from earth" that they "recovered." Supposed to be discussed on his show tonight.

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.
    But, are these other worldly beings on the side of social justice? If not, they’re racists and need to stay on their own planet
    INGO’s bacon hater.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Tombs;8377876]Should have watched Tucker last night if you want the most 2020 thing there is so far.

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.[/QUOTEi Will their lives matter??
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    But, are these other worldly beings on the side of social justice? If not, they’re racists and need to stay on their own planet

If aliens came to the US right now and formally announced their presence, the first thing the media would ask them if they have information that could lead to another impeachment.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

If aliens came to the US right now and formally announced their presence, the first thing the media would ask them if they have information that could lead to another impeachment.
    I know this is funny and made me laugh, but it’s also scary how true it is.
    INGO’s bacon hater.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=deo62;8377893]

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.[/QUOTEi Will their lives matter??
    Only if they burned in the crash

Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast