• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just heard on the radio (WIBC): Mayor Beetlejuice in Chicago is encouraging rioters to snitch on Federal LEOs. "Snitch to who" wasn't actually covered.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I'm just in awe of how It thinks It has things under control in that dumpster fire of a city. Don't worry, if you snitch in Chicago nothing bad will happen to you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Should have watched Tucker last night if you want the most 2020 thing there is so far.

Government releasing documents on a vehicle "not from earth" that they "recovered." Supposed to be discussed on his show tonight.

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Should have watched Tucker last night if you want the most 2020 thing there is so far.

Government releasing documents on a vehicle "not from earth" that they "recovered." Supposed to be discussed on his show tonight.

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.

But, are these other worldly beings on the side of social justice? If not, they’re racists and need to stay on their own planet :xmad:

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.[/QUOTEi Will their lives matter??

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    But, are these other worldly beings on the side of social justice? If not, they’re racists and need to stay on their own planet :xmad:

If aliens came to the US right now and formally announced their presence, the first thing the media would ask them if they have information that could lead to another impeachment.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If aliens came to the US right now and formally announced their presence, the first thing the media would ask them if they have information that could lead to another impeachment.
    I know this is funny and made me laugh, but it’s also scary how true it is.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

After everything else this year, I don't think aliens are crazy enough to be shocking.[/QUOTEi Will their lives matter??

Only if they burned in the crash

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Whoa Nellie, keep yer pants on, let's not get the cart before the horse: are they registered to vote?

Top Bottom