• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We got UFO's being normalized.
    We got stuff in Iran blowing up for no discernible reason.
    We got China accused of smuggling nukes into Pakistan.
    We got plagues of locust on three continents.
    We got torrential floods in China bringing up discussions of weather warfare.
    We got the onset of the "greatest depression".
    And now Planet IX, Planet X or whatever it's called this year is being recycled.
    And the 2nd wave of the bat/bank bug is coming at us whether we can find the 1st wave or not.

Are you starting to wonder which is distraction and which is Memorex?
    Well, I am and I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop.

What news story or happening has your attention?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Doesn't matter. The news will be sure to manufacture more things to be scared of: murder hornets, Sahara dust storms, Bubonic plague in an animal in China, etc.

UKVQtBJ.png

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ever read the Book of Revelation?
    I've never really read the whole thing through and couldn't put it together if I did, but have heard a lot of people talk about it, whether warning or wishing or whatever. Generally somebody that's sure that they know what's up but I don't worry too much about what they say, I have my faith, that says everything will work out in the end if you're right with Him.
    Not saying that this is that, but it makes you think, I think.
    YMMV

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Asteroids and meteors are next then the aliens. You have to follow the script. This script has been Revealed to us years ago we were already warned.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I've never really read the whole thing through and couldn't put it together if I did, but have heard a lot of people talk about it, whether warning or wishing or whatever. Generally somebody that's sure that they know what's up but I don't worry too much about what they say, I have my faith, that says everything will work out in the end if you're right with Him.
    YMMV
    If you want to speculate, search for the 2017 / 2024 eclipse and the return.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If you want to speculate, search for the 2017 / 2024 eclipse and the return.
    Actually, I don’t want to speculate. I hate it when people speculate at me, and I am at peace with however it ends. That’s not to say I won’t try to change something or fight, but it will end fine.
    I might look it up just for fun...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    China hell, there was a squirrel in Colorado last week or week before with it.

And probably a million more rodents throughout the country. Plague was only deadly back when immune systems were shot from malnutrition, antibiotics weren't a thing, and they thought diseases were caused by ridiculous things like ghosts in your blood.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    And probably a million more rodents throughout the country. Plague was only deadly back when immune systems were shot from malnutrition, antibiotics weren't a thing, and they thought diseases were caused by ridiculous things like ghosts in your blood.

are you telling me it’s not ghosts in my blood... :tinfoil::tinfoil:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    YMMV

One thing we can bet on is that the ending is promised to catch everybody by surprise.

PS,
    The wife and I learned a lot from this fellow, a Korean War marine that became a bible teacher.
    He's gone home and we miss him. And, he did a pretty fair job on teaching Revelations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6BXN6XKYY&list=PLJ_kBnXSmGMU4d-cC1XkH_ohpnYEhQu7O

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We got UFO's being normalized.
    We got stuff in Iran blowing up for no discernible reason.
    We got China accused of smuggling nukes into Pakistan.
    We got plagues of locust on three continents.
    We got torrential floods in China bringing up discussions of weather warfare.
    We got the onset of the "greatest depression".
    And now Planet IX, Planet X or whatever it's called this year is being recycled.
    And the 2nd wave of the bat/bank bug is coming at us whether we can find the 1st wave or not.

Are you starting to wonder which is distraction and which is Memorex?
    Well, I am and I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop.

What news story or happening has your attention?

Entrenched government elites are in their death throws. Throwing every single trick they have up their sleeve to see if anything can save them from losing their power.

Because if they lose their power, they're all going to end up in prison for life. Trump has stacked almost all of the courts and continued to dramatically restructure many institutions that are a serious threat to them. If he gets to stay in office, it isn't a matter of if they'll be in prison, it's a matter of if they aren't Trump is going to end up getting suicided.

They tried this stuff with Reagan too, the bullet sobered him up and got him to play ball with them.

I've heard they are going to admit to alien life being on Mars very soon. They've known about ET's for decades.

I don't personally believe in the UFO and alien thing. Sure, they're out there, math makes it pretty apparent it's a near 0% chance we're alone.
    The issue is the thousands of years it'd take for them to travel far enough for us to ever meet them. Just isn't happening.
    It's technically more plausible that we're in a simulation and they're just administrators.

They've peddled the UFO thing for decades, it's another trick up the sleeve to pull when everything else has failed. I'm not all that sure it'd be as effective as they think it would be though, I doubt most people would even care lol.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    YMMV

This. Not saying THIS is the end, just that if it were, there is not one thing we can do about it except be strong in our faith. Last year I went through a VERY good bible study with other men of our church on the book. It was VERY eye opening.

If anyone is interested, pm me and I can talk to the leader and pass along the details to you.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Entrenched government elites are in their death throws. Throwing every single trick they have up their sleeve to see if anything can save them from losing their power.

Because if they lose their power, they're all going to end up in prison for life. Trump has stacked almost all of the courts and continued to dramatically restructure many institutions that are a serious threat to them. If he gets to stay in office, it isn't a matter of if they'll be in prison, it's a matter of if they aren't Trump is going to end up getting suicided.

They tried this stuff with Reagan too, the bullet sobered him up and got him to play ball with them.

I don't personally believe in the UFO and alien thing. Sure, they're out there, math makes it pretty apparent it's a near 0% chance we're alone.
    The issue is the thousands of years it'd take for them to travel far enough for us to ever meet them. Just isn't happening.
    It's technically more plausible that we're in a simulation and they're just administrators.

They've peddled the UFO thing for decades, it's another trick up the sleeve to pull when everything else has failed. I'm not all that sure it'd be as effective as they think it would be though, I doubt most people would even care lol.
    Or maybe they are just from another time period on earth? The future. And other planets are easily traveled to there?

I think many people will have their minds blown very soon. Not joking.

Government's UFO Program Will Reveal Secrets About "Off World Vehicles" While Hunting adversarial Governments - DJHJ Media

Last edited:
    Top Bottom