• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    They seem to have shot themselves...... Live Feed here.
    [video=youtube;uuXX4HGVGX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXX4HGVGX0&feature=emb_title[/video]

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It's back up until they close it again

[video=youtube;sFTwQPdr4u4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTwQPdr4u4[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, youtube doesn't want the truth to get out there. As far as I know 3 shot by AD and the locals are nose to nose with them telling them to leave. If I find another feed I'll post it up.

I must be a racist. The first thing I read was "...are noose to noose with them..." :)::)::): Oy vey! Or the trip back from Santa Claus Land today took its toll.

I think its hilarious that literally tens of thousands of "racist rednecks" have done hundreds (and maybe thousands?) of armed protests for YEARS and nobody got shot. I'd venture to guess that there was at least 1 ND, because, well, odds. It was bound to happen.

But these guys really set the bar with 3 shot on what? Their 3rd? 4th protest? in just their first year of existence. (at least out front like this) Amateurs.

I expect to see more NDs/injuries because I'd venture to guess these guys arent like us who have owned and trained on these for decades. I bet if you were able to look through the history of these weapons, most are relatively new and the owners have barely shot them, let alone received any REAL training with them. And that is just looking at the independent mindset of this crowd. "I'm a man, and I know it all. Nobody needs to teach me because I know this stuff. Aint nobody gonna teach me anything I already know."

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I must be a racist. The first thing I read was "...are noose to noose with them..." :)::)::): Oy vey! Or the trip back from Santa Claus Land today took its toll.

I think its hilarious that literally tens of thousands of "racist rednecks" have done hundreds (and maybe thousands?) of armed protests for YEARS and nobody got shot. I'd venture to guess that there was at least 1 ND, because, well, odds. It was bound to happen.

But these guys really set the bar with 3 shot on what? Their 3rd? 4th protest? in just their first year of existence. (at least out front like this) Amateurs.

I expect to see more NDs/injuries because I'd venture to guess these guys arent like us who have owned and trained on these for decades. I bet if you were able to look through the history of these weapons, most are relatively new and the owners have barely shot them, let alone received any REAL training with them. And that is just looking at the independent mindset of this crowd. "I'm a man, and I know it all. Nobody needs to teach me because I know this stuff. Aint nobody gonna teach me anything I already know."

So the EMT's and the cops took care of the wounded and these idiots are now marching towards downtown!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to be clear, I have no trouble with these guys marching. What I DO have a problem with is the rampant intimidation like the event at Stone Mountain. That was inexcusable.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nice to know that if the shooting starts, this group will be most likely shooting each other saving opposing groups a lot of ammo.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom