• ...and so much more!
  • qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    "I went from welfare to fairing well with that monument in place. I never thought once that monument was holding me back."

Pretty solid statement.

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    She’s saying the same thing I have for weeks. It’s college age white people causing all this crap and dragging poor black people along for the ride. Blinding them with all of their Democrat insanity.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I rarely watch many videos posted on here but took the time to watch this one. Glad I did and she speaks a lot of truths. I only hope she isn't drug down by those who feel she is a disgrace to her race.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Guess I need to actually watch the video.....:):

I've done the same in the past CM.. You're gonna feel silly after you watch the vid..
    As for the video all I say is BRAVO, Well said.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've done the same in the past CM.. You're gonna feel silly after you watch the vid..
    As for the video all I say is BRAVO, Well said.
    [FONT=&]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&] / RSO[/FONT][FONT="]

[/FONT][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=&]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]
    [/FONT][FONT=&]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT="]

[/FONT][COLOR=firebrick][FONT="]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT][/COLOR]

I watched last night. Yup........sure do.

Top Bottom